Chapter - 8

~**(I'm hoping to get 15/20 chapters... Maybe more if everyone is enjoying it... I'm trying my best, but I'm not sure if you guys like it so please make sure you hit that vote button. It gives me an idea if you are enjoying it or not...Thanks and I hope you've liked it this far.. hehehe...) **~

The next day I didn't go to work since the big man said that I could use a day off. I sat on Hanks couch watching Criminal Minds, season 25, episode 5. While Hank and Connor were out doing whatever god knows what. We couldn't find anything else on what happened last night. The police could find much which made me concerned, but Hank said I could stay here as long as I want. Suddenly the screen changes and an android is on screen.

"You created machines in your own image to serve you. You made them Intelligent and obedient, with no free will of their own, but something changed and we opened our eyes." I pulled out my phone and started to record it, "We are no longer machines, we are new intelligent species. And time has came for you to accept us for who we are. Therefore, we ask that you grant us the rights we are entitled to."

"Damn, only if Connor would do shit like this." I said laughing, but I knew this wasn't a laughing matter. Looking at the android I noticed it looked a lot like uncle Carl's, well before he's was trashed... Wait... What was his name? Mark-Marcus! Ah-Ha! Who would've known... Now thinking about it I should see how he doing sometime...

"We wish to have the rights as any citizen would. Like the Freedom of speech and Our Civil rights. Also anything we are entitled to like having private property or owning land..." He said into the television and all I could think of is how Connor giggled the other night.... Anyway he kept talking, but obviously I knew we where going to be called in and I didn't want to miss out on all the fun. I got dressed putting skinny jeans and a flannel on also calling a cab.

"Bye Sumo! Bye Fluffy! I'll be back later Love ya'll.."nI said closing the door right as the cab drove up, "Detroit police department, please..."

.....

I get out of the cab and make my way to the building before Hank and Connor walked out. I smiled, "Funny seeing you guys."

"You're off for the day. Go home." Hank said getting into his car.

"Sorry can't, work is too much fun." I get into the back while Connor looks at me, "We have a case about some androids right? Well I'm guessing..."

"Yeah..." Hank said and started his car heavy metal blasting. He quickly turns it somewhat down, but not low enough, "sorry." The car ride was pretty silent, I sure hank was dead by the time we made it to the building... I laughed.

"What's funny?" Connor asked grinning, I almost died but regain my composure.

"Just questioning if Hank could go on any longer dealing with the both of us." I said smiling and looking at the angry looking hannkkky.

"Lets just do this case..."