Chapter - 9

~**(Sooo I might have accidentally switched apart that should've came before this... But I have an idea and it'll still work out in the end. At least I think so...Hope you like it..!) **~

We got into the elevator and I watched Connor do some coin tricks. Hank looked madder by the minute. But damn he was good... Just then Hank grabbed it.

"You're starting to piss me off with that coin, Connor." Hank said looking at him.

"Sorry, Lieutenant."

"Awe, I thought it was pretty cool." I said smiling, looking at the both of them. Connor grinned and look almost like he was sad... The elevator door opened. Hank walked out followed by me and Connor.

"Hi hank, (Y/n)." A officer said turning to look at us then back to what he was reading which I guessed was for the case.

"Was there a party and nobody told me about it?" Hank said and I smiled agreeing.

"Yeah, it was all over the news, so everybody's butting there heads in. Even the FBI wants a piece of the action."

"Damn Feds." I said and Hank looked back at me.

"I knew this was going to be a shitty day." He said turning back around I look at Connor.

"Coming?" I said and he nodded walking beside me. The cop walked about how four androids new the place like a back hand restaurant. Three androids were controlling the broadcast room and nobody even noticed them. Turns out the deviants took two humans hostage inside the broadcast room also. And then made their getaway from the roof. Using parachutes... We finally walk into the broadcast room.

"Oh Lieutenant, this Special Agent Perkins from the FBI." The officer said, and I stopped. I knew this man... Hank walked towards him while I was weary, "Lieutenant Anderson is in charge of investigating for the Detroit police. Oh- And this is Investigator (L/n)." Perkins looks at me then Connor.

"Whats that?"

"I'm Connor. The android sent from CyberLIfe."

"Androids investigating androids, huh?" Perkins looks back at me, "And (Y/n) Still allowed to work, eh? I'm not surprised."

"That wasn't my fault I-..."

"Shh- I've heard enough." He said looking back at Hank, at that moment I wanted to slap him, "You sure you want androids hanging around? After everything that happened?" I though he shouldn't be bringing things up like this since its were suppose to be working.

"I don't think this is a talking matter Perkins." I said getting angry, I think Connor could tell.

"Whatever... The FBI will be taking over the investigation, you'll soon be off the case." He said grinning that horrific grin.

"Pleasure meeting you, have a nice day." Hank said walking away.

"And you watch you're step. Don't fuck up my crime scene." Perkins said walking away...

"What a fuckin' prick." Hank replied.

"Agreed, Wish I never knew him in the first place."

"What happened?"

"We'll talk about it later." I said looking around, Connor went his own way to investigate. Noting the workers hat on the ground I guessed that they probably dressed as workers.

"They didn't break in?" Connor asked and the officer replied 'no sigh of force entry'.

"There are cameras in the hallway. The staff would've seen what was happening... Why did they let them in?"