Chapter - 14

(Oh boy we've made it this far... Now a lot is coming down, prepare for more than 15 chapters. Have fun! I finally give you the chance in the eyes of our boy, but before than here's a little information about Jean... I thought it would be important, and I've been working really hard and making sure everything makes sense😅 I might be working too hard at it but I love making my own little story within a story! Anyway I hope you like it...! Btw sorry it's kinda short)

~Authors POV~
Jean Scarlet Roslin Breckenridge, was born in 2024. She was the only daughter with four brothers. Through the years both of her parents became cold with each other and soon divorced soon after. At the age of 5 her father and her moved to California. Where he became part of a Clinical Trial Research. (Medical scientists create and research for new drugs and treatment methods.)
At the age of 7 she began gymnastics, but soon her father became a drug attic and overdosed on a new drug called red ice. Doctors noticed her profound ability's and thought she could be apart of something new. That's when she was put into 'OKSA'.
(After getting out of that place.) Once (Y/n) and Jean split up and that's when Jean noticed she never looked a day older than 10 or maybe 11. (Years of searching for (Y/n) Jean is age 15.)

~Connors POV~
I felt as if I searched an universe trying to find, (Y/n). Hank told me to come home, and after hours I put a search for her at the police station. It was about 4 when I finally arrived back at Hank's where Jean sat sleeping on the porch. I picked her up at sat her on the couch. Why didn't I notice (Y/n)'s Android like arm and leg? Even her left eye! She's was part of a machine, practically! But still I find emotions bundled inside me. Her features I still find coming back too. Her smooth skin, the way she smiled, walked, talked. The way she looked when thinking, or confused, and even sad.

"Connor." Hank said. I turn to see him in the hallway, arms crossed.

"L-Lieutenant." I said slightly shaking. What is this I'm feeling?

"It's alright, I'm sure we'll find her." Hank walked over and patted my arm, "anyway I gotta go get dressed. Jeffrey needs to see the both of us." With that Hank turned and headed back to his room. I looked to see Jean looking at me.

"Can I come?" Jean asked. I walked over and patted her on the head.

"If you would like." I said grinning.

"(Y/n), she seems to like you a lot Connor. She's just confused and scared." She said sounding older than she looks, "trust me she'll come back to you when she's ready."

"Thank you, Jean. I appreciate you saying that." I turn to see Hank walking over to us and stopping.

"Ready?" He asked looking at me.

"Connor said I could come too!" Jean said standing and smiling.

"Just don't cause any trouble okay?" Hank said grinning.

"Yes, Sir!" She grabbed her shoes and put them on. I then noticed how adult like she really was.

"Jean, if you don't mind me asking. How old are you?"

"Em fifth-teen....?"