||Author's note||

RUN-Anthology
Written by : MsGrotesque
📌 One thing you should consider: English is not my language so expect the unexpected. You can also point out my mistakes and ungrammatical errors you have witnessed.

📌 Trivia's, reflections, essays, quotes and images are available in it and I'm pretty sure that you'll enjoy! I know even within the hideous depths here in the world, we can see the beauty of Gothic and plain life as how we are living today.

Ps: The quotes are mine, the images werent. I've showered this book with efforts so please bare with me. I'm trying to improve my English skills and my vocabulary as well, so expect I'm not good. So, remember this is not an autobiography, I wrote sad things but that doesn't mean I'm going through it, people! I'm going to encourage everyone not to cut, not to drink or not to do bad things in life. Together we can save lives! 

Dont leave without commenting on what you think about it and also hit the button star and make me the happiest elf on earth!

------

Plagiarism Is a crime

© All rights reserved 2018. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means (electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, scanning or by any information storage or retrieval system), except brief quotations with the name anonymous on it, for a review without permission in writing form publisher and authors.

® Copyright 2018 by Mr_Voyager, the beginner.

Author's note:
So finally, I'm writing down all my emotions and thoughts with my shaky hands and with my colorful mind. Someday someone will understand how much I feel to be stuck in my own imaginary land. I wished upon a star hoping someone would take my hands so I'd feel as if the world will expand.

x-X-x

I am going to unpublish my works for a while! Hope to consider and understand! Thank you!!!