~A Kiss, a Concert and a Happy Ever After~

Cat pulled away and wiped her mouth with her arm.

"What do you think you were DOING?!" Cat yelled, pushing him slightly. He rolled his eyes, smiling in such an arrogant way Cat had an extreme urge to punch him.

In the face.

With a bat.

"You liked it," he smirked, but then his face paled and he suddenly muttered some very colourful language under his breath. Cat whipped around, and saw Jade was heading over, scissors in hand. Oh God.

"CAT! What are you doing over here with these-did you just kiss that THING?!" Jade demanded furiously, opening and closing the scissors.

"H-he kissed me! And I was-" Cat stuttered, but then noticed Robbie wasn't there. "Where's Robbie?"

"I'm still waiting for my answers, Cat. But I'll give them to you after I've taught this-" she said a word so rude it made Cat gasp inwardly- "a lesson."

Cat sighed, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop Jade, and ran in search of Robbie. Hopefully, Beck would be able to stop her.

...Hopefully.

------------------

Cat paced the corridor anxiously, for what seemed like the nineteenth time. Where was Robbie when you were looking for him? She'd tried pretty much everywhere, except... The answer hit Cat like a slap in the face. In front of the lockers near her own... He rarely went there. The perfect hiding place.

Sure enough, he was there. His face was rather pink, his cheeks damp. Cat felt a pang of guilt, knowing full well he'd been crying.

"Um... Robbie?"

No response. Of course... Now he was mad and sad and sulking at her! She gingerly sat beside him on the grubby floor, then touched his arm.

"Robbie...? Please talk to me."

He glanced up, and sighed. But now that she had his attention, she hadn't a clue what to say. Sorry didn't seem to be enough anymore.

"Look, Cat. I know we aren't anything... Official, but I thought... I just thought I'd lost you. H-have I?"

"I'm not yours to lose! You let your stupid PUPPET bully me all the time and pretend it's not you, and-and, you let me feel all confused about where we stand instead of asking me out like a NORMAL boy! If you really liked me, you'd ask me out, but you won't do it now because after this you're going to hate me! I'm sorry, OK? But you should be sorry for not manning the fu... fudge up." Cat yelled at first, but then her voice started tailing away. What had she done? This wasn't even Robbie's fault!

"Cat, are you on your period or something? Because you shouldn't be yelling at me like this! It's not really my fault, plus, we both know how awkward I am!" Robbie went fiery red in embarrassment, and for a few minutes, there was a lot of tension between the two. Then-

"I'm sorry." Cat mumbled, twirling her hair absentmindedly. 'We're not very good at this, are we?"

"We're not, no." Robbie smiled faintly. "But I think we'll find a way to make it work. Do you?"

Cat nodded eagerly. "Definitely. So, which way do you walk?"

"Whichever way you do," replied Robbie, grinning. With a sense of déjà vu in the air, the two headed home, hand in hand.

-------------------

"What?! You can't just drop this on me!" Cat yelped at her producer. Matt sighed, and looked Cat straight in the eye.

"Look, you only have to sing one song, maybe say hi to the fans, autographs... Then home. OK?"

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"We slotted you in last minute! Now come on!" Matt rolled his eyes as Cat trudged into the car.

------------------

Hey, baby, even though I hate ya,

I wanna love ya

I want you!

And even though I can't forgive you

I really want ta

I want you!

Cat smiled at her co singer once it was her turn. Iggy grinned back. This new song, though unexpected and a huge challenge, was totally worth it.

She waved to the crowd, which are mainly great gaggles of teenage girls, although there were some kids smiling adoringly up at the stage too. As she took in the fans, she noticed a very familiar pair of glasses and a head of curls.

Robbie.

He made his way to the front of the crowd, and as he got closer, Cat subconsciously smoothed her hair.

"Um... Cat?" Robbie smiled shyly. "I was just wondering... Would you like to... Go out with me? Properly...?"

Cat grinned at him. "Yes, yes, yes!"

The rabble around them started to quiet down as Robbie entered the stage.

"Shall we?" Robbie asked, and Cat knew what he meant.

Giggling, she replied, "We shall."

The two leaned in, and Robbie softly kissed her on the lips. Butterflies erupted in her stomach, and the fans screamed in happiness.

"Everyone!" Cat yelled, grabbing Robbie's hand. "This is my new boyfriend. I can't wait to get to know him... And you guys too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't hate me! This was the last chapter. We're finally putting a green tick on this book! Yay! More time for Us Four Seasons, which I hope you guys will check out. You could read that while waiting for this books future sequel, Changed, if you'd like. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you for all your support!

If you guys want, I'll do any chapter of your choice in Robbie's POV. Let me know which chapter you'd like! ^.^