author's note & important info.

please understand

i have been reading on my block fanfics for so long and i got inspired to write my own. here's a warning that this fic won't be very long. it won't go past fifteen chapters because i wanted it to be short and sweet and tell a story without dragging out for so long. another warning is i love them with all my heart, so the on my block fam will definitely be making multiple appearances, and their storylines will definitely intersect with violetta's, but their story isn't the main point of this story. i won't have violetta running around with them and solving roller world mysteries because i want it to focus on her and oscar and how they are so similar yet so different. of course, she knows about all the things happening between the fam, but shes not there with them every scene like in most omb fics. she does appear in a few of the classic scenes, and they appear in a couple of the original scenes i made up, but i want it to show how the fam and oscar have impacted her and touched her emotionally, and i can't tell that story if she's following the gang around everywhere. she has to be her own character with her own storyline and purpose. the other characters are simply there as an influence on her, and in turn, she has an influence on them, too.

spanish

there will be quite a bit of spanish in this story, but don't worry, i'll have translations at the bottom of each chapter because i want you guys to actually know what the hell is going on without leaving out an important part of the culture that the story is centered around.

disclaimer: i'm not a native spanish speaker so translations come through research or from spanish speaking friends of mine. if something is incorrect, let me know politely, and i'll change it. don't be rude because i won't hesitate to blast on your ass (three months later and that line still makes me cringe.... i still love my lil spooky though)

music/soundtrack

i will have a soundtrack dedicated chapter but know that there will be a couple of songs that go along with certain chapters and scenes. i'll tell you guys the song at the beginning of the chapter and then i'll put a ♪♪ where i imagine the music to start playing and where i imagine it to end so you guys know when to press play and stop while reading. not all of the songs on the soundtrack will go along with a certain scene, only a few. i personally believe that music plays a big part in stories and shows, as a background. they add another sense of emotion and attachment along with the dialogue or actions of the characters and thats why i choose to add music to certain scenes. if there is music know that its a scene i want you guys to understand and feel and connect with, so i will only be adding music to a few of them. know they will be important to the story. either something big is happening, or an important decision is being made or its just a integral part of the story. of course, its up to you guys to play the song i give, but know i only tell you to because i feel it only makes the scene better or more emotional. so i really hope you all do.

want a cover or aesthetic?

i absolutely love making covers/aesthetics. its one of my favorite parts of writing, and i know some people want to make nice ones but they don't know how or don't have time, so if you guys like my aesthetics or covers just send me a message and we'll talk more about what you want and i'll see what i can do! it doesn't have to be a fanfic either, it can be an original book, also. [i don't put a watermark on my edits because i feel it ruins the quality, but i do require credit to be said somewhere noticeable in your book. so please do the right thing and give credit where its due. thank you.]

lastly

i hope you all enjoy reading this story. don't hesitate to comment feedback or even just your thoughts/opinions. i always appreciate it as long as its said nicely. i read and respond to all my comments, so don't think it'll go unnoticed ♥