soundtrack pt ii.

sometimes words need music too. sometimes the descriptions are not enough.

soundtrack!

soundtrack!

glitter - 070 shake
"Tell me my friend, my friend - when did I lose it? I've been drinking lots to forget about the news. I know when I sober up I have to pay my dues."

xanny - billie eilish
"Better off without them. They're nothing but unstable. I'm in the secondhand smoke, still just drinking canned Coke."

needy - ariana grande
"And Ima scream and shout for what I love. Passionate but ion give no fucks. I admit that I'm a lil' messed up, but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up."

slow dancing in the dark - joji
"Give me reasons we should be complete. You should be with him I can't compete. You looked at me like I was someone else."

apple juice - jessie reyez
"You always fighting something. You never stop running. Perfect ain't coming, but we'll alright. You just gotta love me."

i feel like i'm drowning - two feet
"You're a poison and i know
that is the truth. All my friends think
you're vicious and they say you're suspicious. You keep dreaming and dark scheming, yeah you do. I feel like I'm drowning. You're holding me down and..."

cigarette song (original) - raury
"Well see, i'll always be your friend.
I'll always be there when the sun sets, sun sets, sun sets. But we've been gifted
with the end. Who really wants to live forever, ever, ever? But I can't love you right. I can't love you. I won't love you.
But if you want the light,
I'll provide it. I'll supply you."

expectations - lauren jauregui
"Wish i had no expectations. I wish that I could get it through your head with no confrontation. I really wish we could talk about it instead."

california love - 2Pac ft. roger & dr. dre
"California knows how to party. In the city of LA. In the city, the city of Compton. We keep it rockin'."

drunk in love - beyoncé ft. jay z
"We be all night. And everything all right. No complaints from my body so fluorescent under these lights."

downtown - anitta & j balvin
"En su cuerpo puedo ver la definición.
Se ve que lo trabaja eres motivación.
Le pedí que me ayude con una misión.
Que me llene entera de satisfacción."

castle - halsey
"Sick of all these people talking.
Sick of all this noise. I'm headed
straight for the castle. They wanna
make me their Queen. And there's an
old man sitting on a throne saying that
I probably shouldn't be so mean."

tu canción- amaia
"Ya no puedo inventarlo. Siento que bailo por primera vez. Eres el arte que endulza la piel. De mi mente viajera que sigue tus pies. Siento que bailo por primera vez junto a ti, oh."

daddy issues - the neighbourhood
"Go ahead and cry little girl. Nobody does it like you do. I know how much it matters to you. I know that you got daddy issues."

blood // water - grandson
"We'll never get free - lamb to the slaughter. What you gon' do when there's blood in the water? The price of your greed is your son and your daughter. What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?"

kettering - the antlers
"You said you hated my tone, it made you feel so alone. I should've quit, but instead I took care of you. You made me sleep and uneven and I didn't believe them when they told me that there was no saving you."