2

Tanisha

It turns out that Noah was actually driving to my house for me to pick out some clothes and the other shit I needed. I unlocked my door and sighed in relief/disgust. Home sweet home I guess.

"Excuse the mess

"Excuse the mess. My landlord been a real dick to me after not paying my rents."

"How much you owe him?"

"$2,000."

"Ugh. Excuse me for my language but this apartment isn't worth shit." Noah said. I chuckled and grabbed my duffle bag and placed all my belongings in it. Accidentally my pick dillio fell out my bag and I tried to quickly grab it but Noah got it before me. Shit!

"Seriously? What do you have this for?"

"Hey! I been single for a very long time! A girl's gotta have fun! I'm not married like you!"

"Well—"

"What's all this yelling?"

I groaned and snatched the object and stuffed it into my pocket. The door creak open and my landlord comes into the room.

"Ha! Well If it isn't the bitch from the Bronx, you moving out?"

"Yes! And I'm never coming back!" I yelled while pushing past him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

"How about a kiss goodbye?"

"How about letting her go!?" Noah yelled while pushing the landlord back.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? HER BODYGUARD!? SHE OWNS ME OVERDUE RENT! AND IF YOU WASN'T HERE, SHE'LL BE ON HER KNEES, DOING WHAT I TELL HER TO DO."

"SHUT UP!" I hollered. Tears came pouring out of my eyes. I don't want to remember that night where I laid next to that man and allowed him to take over my body and have me do all kinds of things to him. I hurried outside and crawled to floor.

"Tanisha!" Noah yelled. He picked me up in his big arms and carried me into his car. I kept the bag very close to my legs. He better not ask me shit.

"What the hell was that back there?'

"Do you really want to know? Like you give a damn about me!"

"Hey hey! Calm down! I know I just met you but.... I was very concerned for your safely in there."

I take a deep breath and relax my muscles.

"My boss been having me warnings for a year now that he was going to fired me. Fearing that I couldn't pay the bills, I......had to offer myself to my landlord, hoping to bribe him. Soon the sex started getting violent and I had to stop. Now he hates my guts and I'm stuck with still having to pay him back."

".........were you a virgin then?"

I nodded and looked out to window. Why would I tell a stranger this?