3 |WARNING 🍋|

Tanisha

The Next Day.....

Sweeping this big damn house could take a toll on a big girl like me. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and collapse on the floor. Finally done!

"Hey! I don't think my husband pays you to sit!" Lauren yelled. I groaned and pat my skirt. She's been doing too much ever since yesterday. I did hear banging last night from her bedroom. 😖 She's such a sore loser.

"Well.....I'm done for today. So how about you get off my ass, huh?"

"What did you say to me bitch!?"

"Hey! What's going on here?" I hear Noah asked. He had a cup of coffee in his hand and that usual black and white suit. Lauren flips her hair to the side and smiles brightly.

"Darling! I was just sharing with Miss Jackson here at how pleased I am with her. She's doing such a good job." She said while kissing him. I frowned and balled my fist. This bitch is really the Devil.

"Tanisha! My study room is a little dusty, you mind doing that before taking a break?" Noah asked while keeping his eyes on Lauren than me. I didn't reply. All I did was bump into him and storm downstairs.

|Motherfucker could clean his own goddamn study!|

Once I reach the study, I kicked it open and tried to spot any mess but...... surprisingly there was none. I close the door and set down my broom.

|I hope he doesn't mind me digging into his life. Shit! I need to know who I'm dealing with anyways.|

I pulled back his drawer and saw a couple of pictures. Very graphic pictures of women being tied up. I gasped and slammed the drawer closed.

|What the fuck? Is this dude a Christian Grey wannabe?|

But...........

{SEXUAL CONTENT}

I pulled back the drawer and looked at one of the pictures.

I wouldn't say this was hot but

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wouldn't say this was hot but..... I couldn't help but touch myself. Damn.... I need to see more.

Just imagine being tied up by Noah

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Just imagine being tied up by Noah. God. He can take over me any time. I bite down on my lip and insert a finger inside myself.

"Ah......" I moaned. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. A small smile crept to my lips.

|I wish Noah was standing right there. I want him to see me like this. Begging, sweating for him. He'll enjoy me on my knees, pleasuring him and him only. |

"Wow...." I whispered. I didn't realize that I came on myself. I have to clean this up before-

The door opens and Noah stands at the doorway. His eyes goes down to my position before looking up at me.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

I fixed myself and tried to think of a good excuse.

"Umm.... I was just-"

"Poking through my belongings! And what fucking yourself!?" He screamed while snatching the pictures from me. I gulp and turn away from him. Great! Now he's going to fired me for....being nosey.

"Do you like them?"

"What??"

"Do you like what I do to these women?"

"No. But it's sexy that's all."

Noah turns around and walks up to me. His chest pushes me to the wall. I'm pinned down. His icy cold blue eyes mysteriously turns black and I looked towards the doorway.

|Is Ms. Cohen gone? I hope cause she doesn't want to see what's about to happen next.|

"She left for work. It's just you and me for now."

"Cool....but can you back up?"

"Aw. Don't tell me you don't enjoy me being close to you right now. You want to climb on top of me don't you?"

"Yes....- I mean No! I...I don't-"

Noah kissed me. He......he kissed me.
His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

"God....I will pin you down and fuck you so hard right now." Noah whispered. I unbutton his jacket and looked up at him. Our eyes meet.

"Then, what are your waiting for?"

And that's it. He pulls up my maid outfit and shoves me down on the desk. His hands wrapped around my small waist. I had to smile.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked in my ear. I can feel his budge against my vagina. Noah wrapped a black silk blindfold around my eyes, tying it tightly against my short curly hair. Then he cuffed my wrists to the coat hanger.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly.

"Yes," I said in a low voice.

With that he plunge himself inside me. I let out a scream and claw at the pole.

|He's big as hell!|

His body kept hitting against my ass. I had to arched my back, only to have pleasure kick in tremendously.

"Yeah, that's it. Arch your back for me. Damn. You're hot!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me please!"

And he does just that. Them shots were hurting me but I didn't care. I finally got a chance to have sex with this man after a day ago. The handcuffs were unlock and Noah pull himself out of me. Twisting myself around, I hop on top of him and kiss him. His dick is back inside me. Hammering me hard. We're both clinging to each other, lust in our eyes.

|When will this end? The pleasure? The pain of having to see him with that evil bitch he calls a wife? I need him. To. Be. Mines.|

|Forever•|