10 |WARNING: RAPE AND Trauma|

Tanisha

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"I still can't believe you said yes!" Noah said while staring at the window. We were high in the sky. Once I told the Mayor "I do the job" I was on a jet plan no longer than 3 seconds. I'm not a plane girl so they had to drug me to keep me sedated. Noah hands me a glass of champagne and I immediately take it. A few more drinks won't hurt. Then the slide door opens and we both look over to see Shawn walking towards us.

"Hello beautiful and Noah. Hope you guys are enjoying the flight." He greets. I quickly turn away from him as he seats besides us. I haven't seen that fucker after we had sex. I can still feel his touch on my thighs.

"Enjoying the flight, Tanisha?" He asked. I nod and side-eye look at Noah. He caught that and turns to Shawn.

"So what's the plan when we land?"

"We check in at the hotel. By the way Tanisha, you're sleeping in my room."

"What? No. I want to sleep with Noah." I said. Noah sighs and continue to drink his cup.

"Just do what he says."

"Noah?"

"I guess it settled then. I'll see you guys later. " Shawn interferes while standing up and leaving the room.

"What the hell was that?"

"What? Sleep in his room tonight. We only going to be in Russia for two days."

"So??? I don't give a shit if we staying there for a whole damn year. Why do I have to sleep with him? Have you forgot that we had sex!?"

"And you're telling me you didn't enjoy it?"

My eyes widen. Oh shit! I forgot he was watching. I nervously laugh and smile.

"Fine. I'll sleep in his room but I promise to not do anything with him."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

_______________

Shawn

"Yeah. She just told him she's not going to sleep with me."

I watch Tanisha from the surveillance camera.

"Well if you have to use force tonight. So be it."

"And you think she'll still do the robbery?"

"If your rough enough Shawn. I think she'll listen to you and do EVERYTHING you say."

I smirk to myself and hang up the phone. This plan is going so well.
______________________
Tanisha

Finally we landed and check into the hotel. The lady looks at me before looking at both Noah and Shawn. I gripped Noah's arm and snarl at her. She gets the hint and looks at Shawn.

"Hello. Welcome to Russian Dubai. Would you like a room?"

Shawn hands her a note and she takes a look at it before nodding and standing up.

"Welcome Mr. McAllister, Mr. Cohen and Ms. Jackson. Here are your rooms." She said while handing us keys. Shawn snatches mine and trades it with Noah.

"So Noah it seems like you'll be two rooms down from us." He mentions. I turn to Noah and watch as he nods his head, like an obedient little boy. Shawn grabs my waist and pulls me away from Noah as we walk to our room. I look behind me to see Noah entering his room, slamming the door at the end. I took that time to push Shawn off me.