8

Tanisha

After learning the shocking news about my best friend. I decided to pay her a visit and comfort her about it. Noah was out doing something, I don't know but it's better for him to be away from me right now. I can still feel those touches from that man he bought yesterday. Eventually I pulled up to a building and knocked quietly on the door.

A hand gripped my shoulder and I yelp before looking behind me

A hand gripped my shoulder and I yelp before looking behind me. A dirty-ass gangster was standing in behind me with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Hey ma! You lost?"

"Nah. I'm good." I said while turning around. I tightly gripped on to my pocket knife and watch the men's reflection through the glass mirror. I knock again and sighed. Maybe she's not home. I should—

Suddenly the guy slammed me against the window, almost cracking it.

"Hey! What the—"

"Shhh! Damn ma. You sure smell good. I watched you as you walk in here. You single?"

I was just about to answer but another voice boomed above me.

"RICK! Get your hands off her! You don't want me to come down there!"

I smiled as Rick backs away. I hear a buzz from the door and walked inside. Such new furniture for a dump.

Meghan comes out the room wearing this and I mentally slapped myself. If I knew this was going to be a sex party, I would of wore something else.

 If I knew this was going to be a sex party, I would of wore something else

"Wow! Just WHERE were you going?"

"Gurl. You know me. I gotta get....some....some—"

"Yeah. I know. You don't need to tell me." I said while grinning. Meghan sits across from me and smiled.

"So, what do I owe the pleasure?"

I take a deep breath and closed my eyes. Could it be too soon to asked. But the longer I wait, the more secrets get buried.

"Are you working for the government?"