4 {WARNING: DEATH AND ANOTHER 🍋}

Tanisha

Is it me or am I sore asf? I had a struggle trying to get out of bed in the middle of the night to take a piss! I sighed and sat in bed. I know having hard sex from behind was hot and all but it ain't so cute afterwards. Noah comes into the room with a whole tray of food on it. I can smell them. Pancakes, eggs, bacon and orange juice. I raised an eyebrow and watch him sit it on the bed.

"Good morning." He said. I frowned and looked away.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't fucking walk!" I exclaimed. Noah chuckle and kissed my forehead.

"Aww......sorry. I'll try to go easier next time." He said while handing me a toast.

"Next time?? What the hell do you mean, a next time?"

Noah didn't say anything so I set the toast down and looked up at him.

"Look....yesterday was fun and all but I don't want to come in between your wife. You guys seem to have a good relationship and—"

"Honey! I'm home!" A loud voice yelled. Noah's eyes looked away from mines and I quickly thanked him for the breakfast. Lauren appears into the room and she walks up to Noah, kissing him. Ugh! I hate her fucking guts.

"Honey, I called for you. Why didn't you respond?"

Noah didn't say anything still. He kept on glaring at me. So I smile at Lauren.

"I needed help with something. Sorry, it's my fault."

"Yeah. Um...why are you still in bed?"

"She's in pain. Maybe from working too much yesterday. Today, she'll take a day off." Noah whispered while walking away. Lauren nodded and watched Noah with consideration before marching up to me and pointing her nicely done manicured nails in my face.

"What the fuck did you do to my husband?"

"Nothing! He's been like that ever since last night! Maybe someone pissed his off!" I lied. She seemed to believe me because she walked off. I scoffs.

"Bitch."
_________________________

A few minutes later...

I was finally able to move around and get dressed. I sighed as I enter the kitchen and see Lauren and Noah taking while having breakfast together.

|I don't know why I'm jealous. I blew it off with Noah and he seems real pissed about it. I'll be pissed too after fucking someone and they blew you off the next day. Kind of reminds me of my landlord.|

I smirked to myself and started cleaning the counter that they were eating on. My boobs were perked. My smirk widen.

|Time to make someone jealous|

I mum sliently as my cleavage sway with me as I furiously clean the counter. I could feel the contact. It was so intense. He's watching me.

"Honey, are you ok? You're sweating." I hear Lauren asked. Noah clears his throat and mumbles something. I smirked and moved over to the couch. I made sure to bend over in Noah's view since he was facing me and Lauren wasn't. I bend over so more and patted down the pillow. I can feel my dress rising up, showing my ass cheeks. Noah clears his throat again and stands up.

"Honey—"

"I think I'm going to be sick!" He exclaimed. I quietly laugh.

"Oh ok! Let's get you to your room—"

"NO! I can do it myself! Go on with your job."

"You sure?"

"Positive!" He yelled while leaving the kitchen. I stood up and grinned. Lauren groaned and grabbed her keys.