6

Tanisha

The Next Day

I still couldn't believe that.....I.....I mean, WE murder Lauren. I just....had that dream about murdering her and now.....it happened. I cried all night while Noah lays next to me. I slipped off the bed and made my way to kitchen. Her.... Lauren's body was still there. I pour myself a glass of wine and started to walk out but I hear a tap and swing around. Lauren's body is risen up and she turns around to me while grinning.

You really thought that you could kill me bitch?

"I remember me doing so. I got your husband." I said while crossing my arms. She laughs and rolls her eyes.

Ha! You really think I gave a shit about him!? He was just a hand to hold and someone to fuck! We been together for some years and guess what?

She steps towards me.

I've been fucking other men.

I gasp. She really is a whore!

"HOW COULD YOU!" I yell.

I knew that he had a...."thing" for black girls. So I tried to help him out by hiring African American girls to clean around the house and wearing that silly outfit. He raped one of them and—

She couldn't handle it, so you sent her to jail?" I whispered. Lauren nodded and sits on the counter.

She did died in tragic way but.....if I could of stop him from...... going too far. Maybe she would still be here today.

I frowned and set the drink down. This is too much for me to handle. But wait. She could be lying!

I can tell.

"Tell what?"

That you are going to be the next Red Sparrow.

"The Red what?"

Oh! He didn't tell you! Here, let me break it down to you. The Government selects young girls to train them to use their minds and bodies as weapons to take money back from rich people.

"Why would you think I'm going to be a part of that?"

I don't know. Maybe you should ask your new boyfriend.

And with that she falls to the floor. She shows me one last smile before drifting off to rest.

See you in Hell.

I gasp again and pour myself one more drink. I'm I bring delusional or....

| Did that just really happened?"|

"Hey.....You Ok?"

I turned around to Noah. I couldn't show him how terrified I was right now so I bite my lip, then showed him a small smile. He walks up to me and kissed my lips.

"You know, I love it when you do that."

"Then, maybe I should do that more often."

Noah lifted me up in his arms and made me sit on his lap. He looks down on the ground and sighed. I can't think about her right now. I need to find shit out for myself. But just so she's out the picture now and won't bother me again....

"We need to bury her." I said.

He nods.

"I'll get the shovel."

I climbed off of him and grabbed his gloves. Wait, why does he have a shovel in the first place?
________________________

Two Hours Later

I clapped my hands after covering Lauren's grave with purple flowers. This is sad. Very sad.

See you in Hell...

I groaned and stood up. Noah was doing work in his office so I couldn't bother him. I walked inside the house and quietly closed the door. He has a library in his house. I should start there. I enter the library and look for anything that has to do with Red Sparrows. I found one. It's a bloody red book with a woman's face attached to it. I scan through the pages. It starts off with attracting the right guy, the difference between Seduction and Manipulation, then to to taking what's soon to be yours.

"It's.....a lot to deal with. I don't want to.....be a murderer and a Thief."

"Tanisha?" I hear Noah called. I didn't set the book down. Instead I sat there and waited for him to come on the room.

"Hey? Oh! You don't have to clean in here. You can just—"

"Why do you have this book in here?" I asked. I slammed the book on the ground and stand up. He looks up at me with a smirk on his face.

".......You found it, huh?"

"Answer me! Why do you have that book?"

Noah sighed and walked into the room while shutting the door. I watched him with caution as he sits in front of me. I crossed my legs and fold my arms, tapping my fingertips as well.

"I'm part of the Government. We.......find girls and.....make them into—"

"Don't tell me!.....SEX MAIDS!!??" I hollered.

"No! We make them into sex projects. There are a dozens of rich folks who stole money from the government and we send maids over to their place and steal the money back."

"What? What the hell? Has anyone else does this!?"

"Only one. I actually hid her file in her—"

"Wait......did "she" or whoever she is had to sell her body to strangers?"

Noah takes a deep breath and nodded his head.

"Yes. In order for the mission to go as planned."

"Oh. Who's the girl again?"

Noah stands up and checks a few shelfs unit he pulls out a binder. He slams it down and pulls out a picture of a girl before handing it to me. I examine the girl. She looks so familiar. Like I seen her somewhere.

"She's your friend." Noah said while looking at me. I gasp.

|Oh my God! That's Meghan!|