7

Tanisha

"I can't believe that's Meghan. She looks so different. She never told me about this....."

"Maybe she didn't want to tell you her full back story. It's seems kind of long."

"Ok. Back to this "Red Sparrow" shit. Why am I chosen?"

"Are you for real?" Noah asked me. His lips formed a thin line and I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah?"

"Take a good look at yourself. You're hot, You're capable of doing something like killing a person. This job could turn anyone into a dangerous person."

I stare at Meghan before standing up and leaving the room. I need a drink. I went downstairs and pour myself a glass of wine.
I could never know my friend was capable to this.

Buzz! Buzzz!

"Dammit! It's the cops!" I yelled. Noah comes running downstairs with a scared look on his face.

"What? Really?"

"I don't know! I just assumed-I mean.... Who else would be-"

"Hello? Noah? Are you in there?" A deep voice asked. Noah and I gasped. I slapped his shoulder.

"You brought people over here!!?"

"Hey. I need people here to.... examine you. To see if you're the one. If not, you're free to go.....or......you can stay with me."

I looked at Noah like he had fourteen fucking heads. Examine? EXAMINE!?

"NOAH! I CAME ALL THE WAY OUT HERE FOR SOMEONE AND NOW YOU'RE PRETENDING YOUR NOT HERE!"

"HEY! HEY! Calm down! I was just getting her ready!" Noah said while looking at me. Then he started to pull me closer to him and leaned into my ear.

"Get changed. I got a dress upstairs for you already."

I cleaned my fists as he walks to the door. I race upstairs to my room and saw the dress on the bed.

Now, how the FUCK am I going to fit in this dress? _______________________

_______________________

55 Minutes Later....

I uncomfortably walked into the living room and see Noah chatting with a fairly attractive guy in the room. God! I'm literally shitting my pants! Two hoy guys in the room who I want to fuck badly. They looked up at me and smiled. It was those kinds of creepy ass smiles.

"Hello. You must be Tanisha. Such a beautiful dress. I can tell you have beautiful taste. Oh! I'm Shawn McAllister."

I just nodded and glare at Noah. He mouths the word "flirt" and I smiled at him before turning back to the guy. I rubbed my hands on the Shawn's jacket and grinned.

"I like that color. Black.... So dark and mysterious." I whispered. Shawn licks his lips and gestured me to sit next to him. I do so and made sure to keep my hands on his legs. His pants gets tighter and tighter. God. This is embarrassing.

"Hey, Noah. Where's your wife?"

I looked at Noah while drinking my glass of wine. Hm. It taste.....funny?

"She's at a meeting. Speaking of her, I forgot to call her " he said while standing up and leaving the room. I started to protest for him to stay but he already ran off. Suddenly Shawn groped my chest and I shrieked.

"Hey! Hands off!" I screamed. Then he stood above me. His eyes shined with lust. Shawn leaned down to my level and kissed my cheek.

"Strip......."

I shake my head and covered my head. I am NOT about to have sex with this guy! I will not! All of a sudden, I started to feel hot. My body temperature was going very high. I can tell I was sweating. Damn. This dress is tight ASF.

"It's....It's.....so.....hot....In.....Here......" I moaned. Damn it! I can't even think straight. I allowed Shawn to unzip my dress. I had only my underwear on so my boobs just bounce as he skipped the dress off. I frowned as I felt his hands slip down my panties. I'm not used to this. And this is my first time. What if I do bad?

"Noah.....Noah....." I sliently cried. I can hear Shawn chuckling.

"He got a call to make. We don't want to disturb him do we?" He asked while kissing me. I shake my head obediently. IT'S THE FUCKING MEDICATION, NOT ME! 😂

While we were kissing, I scanned my hands on his pants and felt his wallet. I smirked into the kiss while eyeing Noah at the door, giving me a thumbs up. I slipped the wallet out of Shawn's pocket and with caution threw it on my dress. I pulled back from the kiss and grinned at Shawn. I flipped him over and planted my weight on him.

"You like taking charge huh?"

"Most of the times but..... Enough talk. Let's get down to business."
______________________________

Two hours later....

"GOOD JOB!" Noah yelled. I locked the door that Shawn was in and sighed. I just had hot sex with a stranger.

"Am I supposed to feel good about that?"

"Yes!....Well not having sex with a stranger part but you did very well for the first time."

"Thank you." I said while smiling. I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom. Time to clean off the sweat of sex. I take off my clothing and turned on the water. Just what I needed. A nice warm bath with bubbles.

But........once again a hand slides up my thighs until it reaches my vagina. I moaned and turned around to see Noah standing there. He smirked down at me and I smiled.

"What? You jealous?"

{MATURE CONTENT}

"Yes. You're mine. It burned my soul to see you bouncing on that man and not me." He growled while gripping my ass. I almost fell into the tub due to my shaking hands. Noah slide his fingers out of my totally aroused pussy and move up to my puckered arse. I stop dead. He begin on my clit again. I am wants again moving to the rhythm he is creating when i feel his cock against my ass. He's not going to put it in there right? Right!?

Then Noah slides his hard cock into my ass. Ow! Noah keeps me powerless by gripping my waist tightly not stopping his thrusts into my ass by showing no mercy and arousing my clit. I can barely stand the tension.

I am moaning loudly now.

"Let me—"

"Let you what?" Noah asked while thrusting into me harder.

"Let me.....CUM!" I yelled. He grabs my throat and grinned.

"Are you worthy of cumming?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes! I am! Please!" I cried. Then Noah stops everything. Then I felt it. My powerful orgasm. I cry out in pleasure and felt my body release massive amount of cum from my p***y. I stick to my knees and continuously pant from my mouth. That was good. And HOT.

"Damn. Now, I have to clean you up. But I don't mind, Love. Rest while I'll take care of you."

I slowly sink into a deep sleep.