• 🌺 I 🌺 •

🌺

B A E K H Y U N

🌺

I was walking through the halls while talking with Chan and Soo. We were having a very heated argument about our number of wins in Fortnite. Chan would ramble on and on, not realizing that I was half listening, but was quick to shut up whenever I would show him up. Soo, on the other hand, was on the other side of Chan mumbling something almost incoherent, but I caught him.

"What was that soo? I don't think the game would be that boring to you if you were playing with Kai." I said as I sang the last part. Kyungsoo, one of my many best friends, had a huge crush on the President of the Student Council, Kim Jongin. He gained the nickname Kai from one of his die-hard fans for being "Kind and Interesting", and from then it just stuck.

Soo was also a part of the Student Council, but he was the vice president. Because of their positions, the Teachers trust Kai and Soo greatly. They can roam every inch of the school without being questioned at any time. As long as they were keeping out of trouble. They knew exactly what was going down in the school at every moment.

After the mention of Kai, Soo immediately started to blush, but then his eyes flew open, his face resembling an owl.

"Crap I almost forgot. A new kid is coming to school today. I'm positive his name is Oh Sehun."

"Oh, that reminds me. I remember seeing a group of girls surrounding this unfamiliar looking dude with a hella irritated look on his face." Chan said while raising his index finger in remembrance. At this point we were walking into the cafeteria, all three of us seemed to be washed over with a sense of Déjà vu. Unfolding right before our eyes, was the scene Chan had just described.

"Well, would you look at that," Chan said as one of the teachers monitoring the cafe goes over to break up the group and free the new kid. One look at him and I was struck. His handsomeness was off the charts. The shirt he wore was a little tight around the arm area, so it showed off his muscles just enough, and his aura just screamed dominance. Oh, the things I would let him do to m- Wait a second. What's going on here? I don't already have a crush on him, do I? I barely even know if he likes guys or girls. Heck, I sure as hell don't know if I like guys. I have no time for silly little crushes at the moment.

I was brought out of my train of thought when two long digits snapped in front of my face.

"Earth to Byun Baekhyun. Why are you just staring o-" before Chan could finish his sentence, I was already making my way over to Sehun, ignoring the irritated calls from Chanyeol. Thankfully, Sehun hadn't moved since the teacher came over, not having a place to sit and all. His uninterested eyes were following me until I was right in front of him, the look of complete annoyance never leaving his face.

"Hi there, Sehun isn't it? I'm Baekhyun, you wanna come to sit with me and my friends?" I asked, hoping the beautiful boy would agree, and lighten up a little.

"Sure," he said, not at all sounding annoyed, but his face tells another story. We walked over to the table at the far right corner of the cafeteria. I sat down between Soo and Chan, who had only gotten to the table seconds before us and started the introductions.

"Guys this is Sehun. Sehun, the one to my left is Chanyeol, and to my right is Kyungsoo. The one staring off into space is Yixing, you can call him lay, and the one trying to get his attention is Suho. The one being fed over there is Minseok, you can call him Xiumin, and the full course meal feeding him is Jongdae," I said sending a wink and finger guns Dae's way, it being quickly returned "You can call him Chen. Oh," I exclaimed "and the one walking over here is k-" "Kai!" He said cutting me off excitedly to go give Kai a bro hug.