•🥀 XXII 🥀•

🥀

K Y U N G S O O

🥀

It didn't take very long for the news to travel, both the news about Chanyeol and Lucas and the news of Baekhyung fainting. The rest of the boys and I were on our way to the hospital, none of us in a good mood. I was in the backseat of Jongin's car while Suho was sitting in the passenger seat. I looked up at his face through the rearview mirror. A Tsunami of emotions washed over his face, leaving behind no trace of happiness. 

I can understand where he's coming from. While we might not be up each other's asses all the time, all eight of us are supposed to love and care for each other like family. We're like one big mafia family. We have each other's backs even if we don't see each other twenty-four seven. This is the reason why finding out something as big as dating someone from a group of gossiping teenagers rather than your supposed "close friend" would hurt a lot. 

From the moment I met Jongin, to the moment we opened up ourselves to the rest of the boy's, there was never a secret kept from each other. While I can understand that maybe Chanyeol was going to get around to telling us about his relationship with Lucas, which was very much surprising since he is practically in love with Baekhyun, I don't understand what would hold him back from telling us for this long. 

Anyway, this is not what I should be focusing on right now. All of these thoughts about Chanyeol and his recent escapades went on for longer than I expected because by the time I came to we were already outside of the hospital.

Before the care could come to complete stop, Suho opened the door and stormed into the Hospital. Remember when I mentioned the whole Mafia Family thing earlier? Well, consider Suho our very own Mafia Boss. And you should never make a Mafia Boss angry.

Jongin and I made eye contact in the rearview mirror, giving each other knowing looks.

Let me tell you a little something about Suho that I forgot to mention. He's the type of person that whenever he gets mad about something, he can't stop talking about it. He'll go on and on for hours about the thing that made him mad, and he'll only get even madder if you're not acknowledging the fact that that particular thing was stupid enough to make him mad. However, for the entire 25-minute car ride to the hospital, not a single word was uttered in Jongin's car. It was dead silence.

So yeah, that look we gave each other, is spelled tcbgcyiisds, and it means This can't be good Chanyeol is in some deep shit. 

Jongin turned the key's in the ignition and opened his car door to step out, I followed him doing the same thing. We both closed the car doors and Jongin pressed the Lock button on his keys to making sure that his car was locked properly. We began to walk towards the doors, shoulder to mid-arm. I put my hand upon his shoulder, closing my eyes so that I could focus on my breathing. Kai put his hand on mine and opened to doors, the a.c. dusting only my face. 

I began to tune out my surroundings and let Jongin take me to our destination, 

Suho was stood next to the foot of Baekhyuns bed, Chanyeol at the head of the bed, and the two of them were going at each other. Suho was standing dangerously still, almost as if he was a member of a marching band, told to stand at parade rest. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was moving all around the place trying to justify himself. Jongin and I slipped into the back of the room trying not to make much of a sound.