• 🌹 XIX 🌹 •

🌹

B A E K H Y U N

🌹

Am I going to die?

That was the only question going through my mind at the moment. As per usual, I was home alone. Sitting up in the middle of the night with a terrible feeling in my gut. Tossing and turning, coughing up petals that I would discard over the side of my bed. I felt a stinging pain rush up my throat, and my subconscious told me to run to the bathroom.

A quick look in the mirror and I could see bulges running up my throat.

What the actual fuck?

I headed to the toilet and sat on my ankles. Heaving and Heaving. Tear after Tear, I closed my eyes. The relief of the object finally escaping my body, but the aftershock and the pain that hit right after.

In the toilet was a bloody, black rose, thorns dripping blood into the otherwise clean toilet water. There was blood dripping from my bottom lip, and onto my pajama shirt.

I took off my shirt and put it into the wash. I went into the bathroom and washed my mouth out. I felt a constant stinging pain in the back of my throat, so I took an Advil. I put a black t-shirt on and went to go lie down.

-🌹-

For the past few days, my attempts at forgetting about sehun were getting worst and worst. The guys began to sense the tension in the air whenever we were in the same vicinity. I started to get a little bit mopey for some reason. I just didn't want to move the same way I had been moving in the past, it took too much energy out of me. Especially after that little fit I had that night. Love was really killing me, a love that I didn't even want. My conscious body wanted to hate him, but my subconscious still loved him, making me suffer more and more every day.

It didn't take long for the others to get fed up with my little act. Especially Kyungsoo, who just wanted me to stop acting like a mopey bitch. If only I could tell him why I was actually acting like this.

I was walking through the hallway right before lunch when I felt two hands grab me. Their hold on me wasn't very strong, and I could've broken free if I tried, but I just let myself be dragged into the class. This specific classroom was a classroom that Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim thought that nobody else knew about. I was close to the back of the school, and since half of the school was being renovated, nobody used it anymore.

The person dragging me was Soo. He sat me down on a chair and told me to stay before walking back towards the door.

"Not like I was planning on going anywhere anyway," I said under my breath. He turned his head towards me, rolled his eyes, and walked out. A little later, he came back in with a protesting Sehun. Again, why did nobody try to break out of his extremely weak hold?

He sat Sehun down and walked towards to door.

"I'll be outside, and don't even think of coming out until you've solved this little bitch fit you two have going on," with that, he slammed the door shut and locked it.

I sighed and shut my eyes. Head leaning back and hanging off the back of the chair. I heard Sehun sigh also.

"Listen, I'm sorry about the Kyungsoo thing. It's just that I've liked Kai for so long, and the only reason I came here was because I heard that he was here. I'm a pretty jealous person, so whenever I heard that he was dating Soo it kinda ticked me off. I should've never done what I did and I feel really bad. Kyungsoo is a really nice person and he doesn't deserve to be hurt by me."

I was surprised to hear all of that, but it wasn't going to be that easy.

"Listen, I'm not just going to forgive you like that. All of those guys out there are like my brothers. I would never want anything bad to happen to any of them. So, the fact that you just came out of nowhere and tried to hurt one of my closest friends isn't going to sit well with me. It is what it is, and it's going to take some time for me to forgive you. The person you should be apologizing to isn't me anyway. Now, can you go tell that psycho out there to let us out."

I heard him hesitantly get up, and walk to the door.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he said.

"I'm fine, now let me out of this god damned room goddamnit!"

-🌹-
I don't remember if I updated yesterday or not so here's this