• 🌺 VII 🌺 •

🌺

S U N D A Y

🌺

It was 2:00. I was scrolling through Instagram. I was getting off the bed to go get a snack when I felt my phone buzzing. I grabbed it and answered the call.

"Sucking dick hours are over, so you'll have to call back tomorrow."

"Shut the fuck up baek."

"What do you want fool."

"I'm here to spill some tea about the date yesterday."

"OK, so what the fuck are you waiting for?"

"Well, he took me to get some food, and then we went to the movies."

"BOOORRRINNGGG. Is that really all you guys did?" I said as if I didn't already know.

"Not exactly. Right after you and that big eared idiot stopped spying on us, Someone bumped into me, spilled their drink on me, pushed me down, and then ran away before we could see their face."

"Hehe, you knew about that?" I said nervously.

"Obviously, you two were the only ones bawling during the entire fucking movie, and you aren't very discreet about your hiding places. Anyway, Jongin took me back to his house, cleaned me up, and we cuddled for the rest of the day."

"Still boring, but at least the date went well."

"You of all people should know." I could feel the sarcasm from this side of the phone.

"Ok Ok, I get it, I won't stalk you anymore you short demon."

"Whatever, get off my fucking phone."

"What the hell?!? You're the one that called me."

"Just hang up hoe."

"fine." I said and hung up the phone.

🌺

T H E

N E X T

D A Y

🌺

It was lunchtime now, and everyone was filing into the cafeteria. I was sitting at our lunch table with lay, Soo, and Kai waiting for the others to get their lunch and save me and lay from 4th wheeling the new "couple." Soo claims that I can't call them that, since they haven't made it official yet, but they sure were acting like a couple. I saw Channie and Sehun walking over with their food and waved them over with a nice smile. Sehun looked over at Kai and Soo and stopped for a second before he made his way over to me and sat next to Channie.

I took it upon myself to really think about my feelings for Sehun yesterday. Even though he honestly isn't the best person, I can't seem to stop myself from thinking about him. I've decided that I do still like him, but I really don't want it to last. I think that I did overreact a little before, and shouldn't hold anything against him for now. I took it upon myself to get into contact with him over the weekend, and we talked for some time. I found out that he has a hobby of growing flowers in his back yard, especially different kinds of roses. At this moment Sehun and I are casual friends.

"Oh my god, it think i'm gonna puke if I sit here much longer with those two being all mushy mushy." Said Channie making a disgusted face.

"Imagine how it felt when I had to wait for you guys to show up." I retorted.

"Oh god, I would have killed myself already. Soo is looking at him like he wants to suck his dick right here right now." Channie said doing some vulgar hand motions. I busted out laughing and laughed even harder when Soo, who heard the entire debacle, fired his mashed-potatoes at Channie's face.

I look over to Sehun and see he has a pretty solemn look on his face. In fact, he's been kinda mopey since he sat here.

"Hey Sehun, you good over there bud?" I asked concerned. Channie wiped the potatoes off his face and looked over at Sehun since I had to stretch over Chan to see Sehun at all.

"Yeah I'm good, I need to go to the bathroom, catch y'all later." With that, Sehun took is leave, and I couldn't ignore the very sharp pain in my stomach. Channie giving me a worried side glance.

-🌺-

I literally thought I already posted this. Just my phone playing games with me again.😝😝