• 🌺 X 🌺 •

🌺

C H A N Y E O L

🌺

It's Friday. Baek came back to school even though I told him many times to stay home. It was 6th period, which, for the people in this class, was the longest class of the day. 6th and 7th period for us was solely dedicated to Music class. We got a break when the bell rung since other classes that weren't as long were still going on. Other students have this class during 1st and 3rd, since 2nd period was Mr. Min's, our music teacher, break, and 4th and 5th, but it just so happened that the loudest people in the school had this class together. You would think that, since it was the end of the day, that we would be out of energy, but that's never the case with us. It's like we have coffee running through our veins.

Dae, Baek, Sehun, Soo, and I were currently sitting in the back of the class goofing around. Well...by goofing around I mean Chen, Baek, and I goofing around, while Sehun and Soo sit in the corner plotting our deaths.

"YAH!! PARK CHANYEOL. GIVE ME MY FUCKING PENCIL BACK BEFORE I REMOVE YOUR TESTICLES." Baekhyun yelled, gaining the attention from our other classmates, not that he cared. Everyone was used to his little outbursts by now. I just laughed and tapped him on the head with said pencil. He slapped my hand which caused the pencil to fly, and hit Chen in the back of the head. He turned around quickly with a shocked look on his face.

"Oh, shit cover your ears." I heard Soo say before we all followed suit.

"AHH WAAAAAEEEEEEEE." Chen said at the top of his lungs with the most annoyed look on his face. Once he was finished with his little tantrum, we uncovered our ears, dying of laughter. We only stopped when we heard the door open, and Kai walks in, going over to Mr. Min to give him some papers to sign. While waiting for the papers to get signed, he looked over at us waving, and sending Soo a flying kiss, causing him to blush. Next too Soo, I could see Sehun stiffen. A couple minutes later and Kai was gone.

"Anyway, you wanna come ov- Hey baek, you don't look too good. All the color just drained from your face." I said to Baek, who was just staring off at nothing. "I gotta go." Baek said, running out of the room, Mr. Min just looking up for a second, before looking back down. That was the kinda teacher he was. I ran out after Baekhyun, having an idea of where he was going. My presumption was confirmed when I heard the bathroom door get violently pushed open. I ran into the bathroom and was severely concerned when I heard noises of bodily fluid being regurgitated. I beat on the door of the cubicle that Baek was in, seeing as though he locked the door.

"Open the fucking door Byun Baekhyun." I said using his real name, I meant business. He finally opened the door with what little strength he had left. What I saw shook me to my core. There, in my arms, lied a now passed out Baekhyun, with dark red petals spilling out of his mouth.

I guess Baek doesn't have a choice whether he wants to come over or not.

-🌺-
I M P O R T A N T
There is a detail here that you must not forget.

I am so thankful for the comments and votes on this book, and while there might not be a lot, I'm still happy that you guys enjoy this book. This is the last chapter of this set. Next set coming out next week so I can get started on the third set 😭. I make announcements about this book sometimes so make sure to keep up with that. See y'all on the flip side ❤️❤️❤️