• 🌹 XI 🌹 •

🌹

C H A N Y E O L

🌹

Not giving a damn about what the school would think about this, I grab Baekhyun and run out of the front gate, towards my car. I put baek in the front seat and drove to my house in the fastest, least maniacal, way possible. Once I got to my house, I took baek out of the car and tried to get my front door open. That was hard seeing as though I had an unconscious person in my hands, and there was a beetle on my doorknob. Giving up, I decided to try the back door. quickly opening the door, that I now realized was unlocked, I ran inside and placed Baek on my bed.

Stroking his hair out of his face, I watched his pale body slowly, but surely, begin to regain color. I decided to lock my back door and make some soup for baek, knowing the pain he's going to be in when he wakes up.

Not being the best cook, but being better than average, I decided to make my moms chicken soup. Putting the contents of the pot into a bowl, I brought the soup to baek, who was now pleasantly awake. Looking around confusedly for a while, his, slightly pain-filled, chocolate eyes finally land on me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"Not so great honestly, I feel really nauseous." He said holding his stomach a little.

"Well, that's to be expected after what happened." I started, he just looked at me waiting for me to explain.

"You kinda ran out during Music today, so I brought you here." I said placing the soup on the nightstand. He still looked at me with confusion, his hand moving to behind his neck and his hair was a mess. "I followed you into the bathroom and found you throwing up petals on the floor. Then you passed out." I said sitting on the corner of the bed.

"You're kidding, right." He said, eyebrows rising behind his brown bangs. "Oh, how I wish I was kidding."

"But that doesn't make any sense. How could someone possibly throw up flower petals?" A look of complete and utter confusion making a permanent statement on his face. "It's called Hanahaki. It's not very common, but it's not rare either. Picture this: you like a person and they become your whole world, you might not notice this until you have fallen too deep into love. At this point, you basically walked into it. Even so, because this is real life, your love isn't reciprocated. Because of this, you cough up petals until you either get the disease removed along with your feelings for that person, or your love gets reciprocated." I said looking him dead in the eye.

"And how can I trust that you aren't just trying to clown my ass right now, Channie?" He said, head tilting like the adorable puppy he is.

I made our eye contact even more intense if that's even possible. "Why would I lie to you Baekhyun." He shifts under my gaze, knowing I'm serious because of the mention of his real name.

"Alright, no need to get so serious, babe." he said, using the playful nickname we gave each other for whenever we were getting a little tense. I sighed, "It's just, I know how hard it can be going through this, and if you need any help at all, just know that I'm here for you."

"Thank you Channie. But I still have a question for you," I looked at him, waiting for him to go on. "How do you know so much about hanahki?" I just gave him a sad smile and hung my head a little. Now was not the time. I reached over for the soup and handed it to him. "Drink up, it'll help you feel a little better.

-🌹-
Back on my bull shit 🤪🤪 but for real though, I am backkkkk