•🥀 XXIX 🥀•

🥀

A U T H O R

🥀

After their traditional game of Spin the bottle, that just got a little less traditional, Baekhyun decided to stay over at Chanyeol's house to help him clean up the 30 person mess in his basement. As their cleaning, Baekhyun strikes up a conversation.

"Hey Channie, you never explained how you knew what hanahaki was."

Chanyeol stopped what he was doing, his face going from surprised to soft in a few seconds. Going back to what he was doing, he began to explain.

"Well, I don't know if you remember me telling you that my sister died of cancer."

"Yeah I do," Baekhyun said, connecting the dots but wanting Chanyeol to say it himself.

"Yeah, she didn't die of cancer, it was hanahaki. That's why I kept saying I didn't want this to happen again. I already knew the pain of losing someone to something as stupid as Hanahaki. I loved you too much to let that happen to you, and I soon began to realize that the type of love was more brotherly when I met Lucas."

"oh wow, I'm sorry about. I shouldn't have asked," Baekhyun said, seeing as Chanyeol's eyes were beginning to tear up.

"It's fine, I needed to get that off my chest at some point."

-🥀-

Next chapter is the last one!