•🥀 XXIII 🥀•

So apparently while I was in my sleepy stupor, I forgot to add the part that said Xiumin and Chen were standing behind Suho and Lay was leaning on his arm while Suho was arguing with Chan. I swear I added it in, but I guess I just dreamt about it lol. Anyway, back to the story.

🥀

B A E K H Y U N

🥀

I looked Sehun in his eyes, and he stared into mine. I broke eye contact and looked at the other boys. I tilted my head towards the door and signaled them to leave. Hesitantly, they took the hint.

Chan was the last one to leave. He walked up to Sehun and stood in front of him, staring him in the eyes. He scoffed, and walked past him, bumping shoulders as he walked towards the door.

When everyone was gone, Sehun made his way towards me.

"Hey baekhyun.," Sehun said softly.

"Hi," I said trying to keep things short. Sehun just stares at me. He then takes a hand and runs it down my cheek, his eyes beginning to water. He opens his trembling mouth to speak, strings of saliva connecting his upper and bottom lips. He sniffles and begins.

"I'm so sorry... for everything. I know that I'm the reason you're in here, and I know that I've done a lot of stupid things in the past... and... and I'm really sorry." 

The tears begin to spill from his eyes, as he takes both his hands away to cover his face. He pulls himself together, sitting up straight with his hands on his lap. 

"I promise to do better, and I hope that you can forgive me."

I give him a look.

"I can't"

"W-what?"

"I said I can't forgive you..."

"Oh," he said, looking down.

"Let me finish, I can't forgive you because you did nothing wrong."

Sehun's head shut up and stared at me.

"You were in love, it can't be helped. I of all people should know that first hand."

He began to tear up again. Sehun pulled me into a big hug. I pull away from the hug and turn to look at the tall lanky man that has been watching us from the hallway window this entire time. When he realized that he was spotted, he ducked down, but his massive (Not really) forehead was still visible. When he finally decided to come back up, I motioned for him to come inside.

"Where's everyone else?"

"I told them to leave since I could watch over you for the rest of the night. Suho's still a little mad though, but at least he's talking this time."

"That's way better than before."

"Uhh," Sehun began, "I'm sorry but I have to go, I'll come to see you again Baek Hyung."

"Bye," I waved and smiled. Chanyeol gave both of us a look.

"Oh shut up, If you can have a man, I can too. Now, are you going to introduce us or what?"

"Yeah whatever," He said, laughing a little.

-🥀-

This chapter is dedicated to @sweetsebaek They've been reading this since the first chapter of the original book. I want to let them know that I really appreciate their comments and votes, and all of their support. They're the reason why I even started writing this chapter, I was planning to leave it for Hellas again lol. Thank's for all of your support!!