•🥀 XXIV 🥀•

🥀

A U T H O R

🥀

Baekhyun and Sehun began to go on date after the whole hanahaki scare. They'd spend a day in Sehun's garden and then go out for a night on the town. Trying their best to rekindle the relationship they had before. They took their time to make sure they got it right this time. It had been a few months since the last time Baekhyun had a serious problem with his hanahaki and he was starting to feel a lot better.

One day after they went on a date, to have some dinner, Sehun too Baekhyun to the movies. They were watching the new Harriet Tubman movie but were barely paying attention to it. They took the time to cuddle up to each other, occasionally sharing kisses and long looks. When the movie started talking about Harriet's ex-boyfriend and how he left her because he didn't believe she could do it. Sehun turns to Baekhyun.

"I would never do that to you."

"So you're implying that we're dating." baekhyun said with an eyebrow raise.

"Only if you want me to," Sehun said looking into his eyes. Baekhyun smiled at that, giving him a short kiss.

"I'd love that."

Baekhyun looks at the situation he's in. He had just gone on the same date scenario he thought was the most boring thing in the world. Even so, being with Sehun and seeing the movie of the year was enough to have him not be bored the entire time. This was all he really wanted.

They went back to Baekhyun's house after their date, cuddling up on his bed. It had been a long day and they were absolutely drained. What better way to end their day than in each other's arms. As Baehyun was drifting off to sleep, he heard a faint whisper.

"I think I might be falling in love with you."

With that, Baekhyun got up, running to that bathroom and beginning to heave.

-🥀-

Sorry again, I had to take a break because of my mental health, but don't worry I found ATEEZ and I feel a little better than I did before. This isn't a joke, but I have to make myself laugh lol