§ ᴄнaᴘтєr 2. §

§ ᴄнaᴘтєr 2. §

“Hurry up guys, will you?” a deep familiar voice whispered.

“Yeah! Harry’s right. Before anyone sees us…” he trailed off. “Come on, come on.” Liam whispered.

The boys crept towards the shop somewhat near the mall’s exit and looked over.

“Hurry up guys I’m hungry….” An Irish accent boy said.

“Yeah, after we got out of here, we’re going to eat somewhere.” Liam promised.

“Ok gather up guys, I have a plan.” The guy with the striped shirt said.

“Oh! A CRAZY PLAN!!” Harry screeched.

“Shhhhhhhh!!” the guys shushed simultaneously.

“Sorreh”

“On the count of three, we’ll run towards the exit and head to the car... Got it?” Louis said.  “One…. Two…. Threeeee!!!! RUNNNNNN!!!!”

They got up and dashed like idiots. They made a lot of noise and caught a lot of attention. “Watch out!” the boys yelled. In a blink of an eye, they’re sprawled on the marble floor.

“What’s happened?” Harry asked, rubbing his forehead. Then they looked at each other when they heard a groan.

“What’s that?” Niall asked.

“Move guys, move” Louis ordered. They all moved to the side and helped a girl whose rubbing the back of her head,  he immediately draw a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped it, she flinched

“Sorry, Love” continued to wipe it and this time he wiped it gently.

“What happened?” she asked.

“I think……” Zayn paused.

“We accidentally ran over you. Because you see, we’re trying to get away from our fans.” Harry explained.

“Wait?!! You’re One Direction” she gasped.

“Yeah, I’m Harry.”

“I’m Zayn.”

“I’m Niall”

“I’m Liam”

“And I’m Louis” They all introduced themselves to the girl in front of them. “What’s your name?” they all asked in unison.

She giggled. “Hi guys, I’m Sabrina, call me Sab if you want.”

“What a nice name love! Nice to meet you!” Harry said while kissing her hand. She looked down blushing.

“Nice to meet you too guys! Look this is crazy but we need to get up, we look like idiots sitting here” they all giggled and helped each other. They eventually stopped when they saw a crowd of girls approaching them. They ran inside the shop and they dragged Sabrina too and hid on one of the dressing rooms.

At that moment one of the phones rang with the tune One Thing, its Sabrina’s. She felt five pairs of eyes staring at her and blushed.

“Sorry, it’s my favourite song” she said.

She answered the phone, “Hello….. Uhm it’s very hard to explain… yeah, you won’t believe who’s with me..” she saw the guys grinning at her and looked away “What? NO! I’m in the dressing room meet me here… Bye!” she put her phone away.

A/N:  Look who’s in the mood uploading 2 chapters in the same day… I hope you like it!! Please continue reading and please vote…..

Thank you guys!!

--- carrots_and_stripes ---