§ Chapter 11 §

§ Chapter 11 §

*Louis’ POV*

                “I think we should talk.”

                “Elaine is there a problem? What happened while we’re away?”  I asked in monotone while Elaine, the lads and I walked down the living room, we sat on the couches. Harry and Elaine sat on the couch next to the telly. Zayn, Niall and I sat on the largest couch and Liam sat on the olive bean bag.

                Elaine begun to speak, “Well, someone called Sabrina, plus this bring back her past.”

                “Who is it then?” Niall inquired.

“He’s Kyle. Kyle’s Sabrina’s ex-boyfriend when her parents were still alive. Kyle used to shout at Sabrina, whenever he’s drunk. He will shout at her for nothing and do stupid things to her. When Sabrina broke-up with him, she changed her phone number, her last name into her mother’s and changed her address. But this Kyle kept crawling back to her and there’s this time that Sabrina has to keep a personal bodyguard with her to keep her away from harm. The worst thing that Sabrina did was she almost committed suicide to make the pain go away. That’s all I can say.”

I saw the other lads were staring at each other and this makes me realize that the boys care a lot about Sabrina. The other lads were like brother to her and vice versa. “Where is she? I need to talk to her now.” I asked in a worried voice. I’m so worried about her. What can I do to make her past disappear? I’ll protect her no matter what, whatever it takes. I really love this girl, this one of a kind, beautiful girl. This is the first time I ever loved a girl like this. As I approach her bedroom door I can hear nothing. I opened the door and I saw her sleeping peacefully, this makes me glad. I sat at the side of the bed and caressed her cheeks. She opened her eyes and smiled, I smiled back. “Sorry to wake you up, go sleep and rest.”

“Can you sleep with me?” she asked with her soft voice but there's a little bit of worriedness..(if that's what you call it :D).

“Sure. But I need to change and take a shower, alright?” she nodded and I ran towards the bathroom and showered. I changed into fresh, new clothes and headed back to the room. I laid next to her, pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead and she smiled. “I love you, Sabrina!”

“I love you too.” And we drifted into dreamland.

---carrots_and_stripes---