§ Chapter 10 §

§ Chapter 10 §

*Sabrina’s POV*

                 It’s been 5 months since he ask me to be his girlfriend. There were many changes happened. Elaine decided to live with me since she’s an only child too and her parents are too focused in their job. The boys were doing their concerts, recording for their new album and interviews. Louis gave me an elephant plushie and he said that if I miss him while he’s away, I should give it a squeeze. The house is very empty without the boys especially my Lou. We always text each other and Skype each other whenever he and the boys’ are free. I love him so much and I felt proud of myself.I’ve been receiving hate from fans but he told me to ignore it. But some hate are so intense, sometimes it makes me break down..

                    @sabrinadallon: you should die with your parents. : l

                    @sabrinadallon: Louis doesn’t deserve you. He deserves someone better… >.<

                 But there are tweets that made me special and loved.

                   @sabrinadallon: you really deserve someone like Lou… don’t break his heart and if you do I’ll break your face… Jk ! #justkiddding

                 @sabrinadallon: I love you and ignore all the hates and don’t remember we love you and Louis loves you too...

                    This fans deserve a follow.

**************************************************************************************************

                 Elaine and I was sitting on the couch waiting for the boys to come home from their London tour and my phone suddenly rang.... An unknown number..... “Hello?”

                  “Hello Sab.. Miss me?”

                    “Who are you?”

                “Don’t you remember me? It’s me Kyle…” this statement sent chills down my spine and the line went dead

                  What if he wants me back? I thought to myself...

                  A light smack woke me from my thoughts. “What are you thinking? Who’s on the phone?” Elaine asked.

                 “K… Ky…Kyle…” I stutter. Her gaze was widened and she looked so shock. She knew the situation I was in before and she understood me.She embraced me and rubbed my back.. I can’t help but cry.. “What if she wants me back, El? What should I do?”

                  “I don’t know, Sab... I think we should tell the boys, especially Louis. He can protect you.” She hugged me tighter and we were interrupted when the front door was closed. I don’t want the boys to see me crying and I knew that they’re tired and I don’t want them to worry about me.

                   “We’re here!” a voice shouted and it came from the hallway.

                  “Should I tell them?” Elaine asked. I gave her a ‘don’t-you-dare’ glare and gave me a ‘try-me’ look in return. I have no choice but go into my room. I scurried towards upstairs and shut the door and bury myself in my bed under my duvet and shut my eyes to eradicate all the bad vibes and went to dreamland.

*Louis’ POV*

                  I pulled the car on the house’ driveway and made our way through. “It’s good to be back, so what’s up for tonight?” I asked.

                “I’ll probably sleep because I’m so tired!!” Zayn exclaimed. We all exploded into laughter.. We neared the door and Liam grabbed the key from his rear pocket and unlock the door. Liam’s the only one who has the spare key to this big place. It’s a excellent idea to have Liam keep the key because if me and the other lads keep it, it will be gone missing….

                  “We’re here!” Niall shouted to warn the girls that we’ve arrived.

                 Elaine came out the hallway and greeted us, “Hello boys! How was your trip?” she smiled and came towards Harry and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. “You all look tired.. So how’s my Hazza?”

                 “Great! Now what do you want to do tonight?” he replied.

                 “uhm…” I interrupted her.

              I almost forgot about Sab, I wonder where is she. “El, where’s Sab?” her smile has disappeared and this makes me worried.. “Why? What’s wrong?”

             “ I think we should talk.”

A/N: CLIFF HANGER MUCH?

Hello sweeties !! Sorry for the late upload.. I was doing my exams for the past week and i needed to focus.. But here's another chapter and I hope you sweeties love it.. I think it's boring but keep reading... MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Don't forget to comment/vote.. Invite and share this story to your pals.. Alright that's it...

LOVE YOU MY SWEETIES !! xx

--carrots_and_stripes--