§ Chapter 19 §

This story is dedicated to Misssophie1997. She's a great writer. She is such a sweet girl and a wonderful friend.... You should check out her stories!! xx

************************************************************************************************************************************

§ Chapter 19 §

Liam’s POV

                Doctor Harriet returned to the room together with their records and a police officer. “So as all of you know they’ve been in a car crash. There are some good news and some bad news. So which one you want to distinguish first?” she asked looking at all of us. We all exchange looks, looking a bit anxious.

                “Liam?” Elaine called out and gave me a ‘you-decide’ look.

                “Alright…” I paused. “Good news always comes first, so let’s go for the good news...”

                “The good news is that Mr. Tomlinson is recovering quickly from his injury and he’s able to wake up soon. As for the bad news is about the car crash, I would like to let Mr. Parker explain that.” she said while pointing to the police officer stood next to her.

                “The car crash is understudy of our team. We have checked the truck that had hit them and it was driven by Kyle Hudson and....”

                “WHAT?? KYLE?! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM I’LL MAKE SURE THAT HE’LL BURN IN HELL” we were shocked of Elaine’s sudden outburst.

                “Hunny, calm down. Let him finish his explanation.” Harry calmed her.

“We've interrogated him and he said that he'd done it on purpose because he wants revenge and the court agreed that he'll be imprisoned." he explained. We all thanked him and walked out of the room.

“So, the other one is about your friend, Sabrina. She is badly injured due to the glass from the window has struck from her spleen and the worst is she’s not recovering quickly and we can lose her at anytime.” our legs almost gave away when we heard that she can leave us at anytime. I was holding back my tears but I couldn’t, I can’t imagine Louis’ life without her, OUR LIFE without her…

*******************************************************************************

                Later at night, the lads were sitting on the couch near their beds and Elaine sat on the chair pulled out near Sab’s bed and I sat near Lou’s. Louis’ eyes shot open and I was delighted to see him alright. Like the doctor said he’s recovering quickly.

                “Boys, Lou’s awake!” I exclaimed. They came running towards the bed.

                “Hey, Lou you’re okay! We’re so worried.” Niall cried in happiness.

                “Hey...” he smiled weakly.”Where’s Sab?” he asked. My heart stopped. My body felt cold. We exchanged looks and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Louis’ POV

“Hey..” I smiled weakly. “Where’s Sab?” I asked. Their face dropped and exchanged looks.

                “She’s there” Liam pointed to the other side of the room and I turned my head and I felt pain. On the corner of my eyes I saw Sab, lying motionless. I sat up in my bed I felt intense pain through my entire body.

                “Calm down, mate.” Zayn said I used all my strength to get up. I paced towards her bed and caressed her cheeks. I feel so alone without her. I was biting back my tears as Elaine stood next to me

                “Lou, you need to sit down now” Harry pulled out chair and I sat. “Louis we need to tell you something”

                “What’s that?”

                She’s going to be alright. I said to myself.

                “She’s been badly injured, Lou. A piece of glass has struck to her spleen and the doctor said that…. that..” Harry stuttered.

                “What?” I asked feebly.

                “That we can lose her at anytime….” he said holding back his tears.

                “No... no… no… no…” I said repeatedly to myself.

                “You need to rest now and we’ll talk about this as soon as you get your rest.” He led me back to my bed and closed my eyes. I can’t rest like this. I can’t stop thinking about her. She’s going to be alright……. She’s going to be alright…... She’s going to be alright……

                I woke up when I heard someone singing. I opened my eyes to see Niall strumming his guitar and the lads singing. They all smiled when they saw me standing up.

                “Boys! Come over here!! Sabrina’s awake!” Elaine yelled.

A/N: The story is almost finished.. *cries*

Please comment what you think will happen........

I LOVE YOU MY SWEETIES!! xx

--carrots_and_stripes--