§ Chapter 4 §

§ Chapter 4 §

*In Sabrina’s car*

Silence filled the car… Louis broke out, “Is it really ok if we spend the rest of vacation in your place?”

 She giggled, “Why? Having second thoughts?”

 “Oh no.. Can I ask to ask you something personal?” she nodded. “Where’s your parents?” she suddenly stopped the car.

 “Uhm..” she paused. “They’re de-dead… Tw-two years a-a-ago..” she stammered. “They had a car accident on the way home. So they left me with all their belongings because I’m the only child.” Tears ran down to her cheeks.

 “Oh Sab, oh  I’m so sorry I’m really really sorry.” Pulling her to a hug, Louis wiped the tears away from her cheeks.

 “It’s ok. You didn’t know.” She smiled.

 “Whatever happens, I’m here. If you need someone to talk to or even you need a shoulder to cry on… I’m always here.” She nodded and started to drive again.

*LOUIS’ POV*

 “Oh Sab, oh I’m so sorry I’m really really sorry.” I pulled her to a hug and wiped the tears away from her cheeks

 “It’s ok. You didn’t know.” She smiled.

 “Whatever happens, I’m here. If you need someone to talk to or even you need a shoulder to cry on… I’m always here.” She nodded and started to drive again

 Arghh! I really hate myself right now. I made her cry because of that stupid question of mine… If she only knows that how pretty she is. Whatever she do, she’s still pretty but if she cries it breaks my heart. Am I in love with her? This can’t happen, I only know her for 6 hours…. 6 wonderful hours. I’m falling for her.

*END OF LOUIS’ POV*

Sabrina stopped the car in front of the huge, tall, black gate, pulled her window down and entered some kind of security password for the gate to open.

 BEEP

The gate opened and drove inside. Behind the lofty trees and green bushes divulge a villa or let’s call it a huge MANSION (picture on the side) painted in soft green.

 “Sabrina.. I think you’re house is bigger than One Direction house.” He teased and they laughed.

 “Ok let’s go!”  Sabrina said unlocking the door.

 “Hey guys!” Zayn called out and waving his hand. Emily ran towards Sabrina and dragged her to the side. This makes the guys confused.

*BOYS’ POV*

Elaine ran towards Sabrina and dragged her to the side, it's like something's wrong......

 “Ok Hazza.. Speak up” Louis demanded.

 Harry gave him a big grin “I asked Elaine out.”

 “What?? How could you? I thought you love me?” Louis, faking a cry. The boys laughed.

 “Of course, Boobear, you’re still my number one”

  “Fine... Don’t cheat on this girl Harry, I’m telling you”

 “Yeah of course. Group hug?” they pulled for a group hug.

---carrots_and_stripes---