§ Chapter 5 §

§ Chapter 5 §

                The door opened when Sabrina used the doorbell.

                “Good afternoon, Ms. Sabrina!” he said.

                “Good afternoon, Mr. Robert!” she replied to the old man who’s wearing a coat and tie with his hair set on his side, he is rather tall and kind-looking old lad with a smile plastered on his face. He’s the family’s butler.

                “Good afternoon, Ms. Elaine and lads!” he said once more. The boys and Elaine walked towards the living room and they’re followed by Sabrina, then she suddenly stopped, turned around and faced him.

                “Mr. Robert, you can take a leave and I’ll call you when to go back, but now we need to be alone, alright? You can either visit your family or relax and do what you want during your leave. You can le…..” she was interrupted.

                “Love?” a familiar angelic voice called out.

                She turned around, “Yes?”

                “Is it alright if Liam can make some snacks for us?” he questioned.

                “Oh yes, Lou! Go ahead; promise me not to burn the house down, alright?”

                “Promise!” he yelled and gave her a wide smile. He immediately ran dashed back to the kitchen where the other lads and Elaine are.

                She turned around and continued talking to Mr. Robert, “As I was saying, you can take a leave. Is that alright?” he nodded.

“Thank you, Ms. Sabrina! I should start packing this very moment……… May I?” she nodded and looked at him as he vanish from her sight.

She’s in deep thoughts……….

“Sabrina? You alright?” Elaine asked. She turned and gave her a hug.

“I’ll go now Ms. Sab!” Mr. Robert said, hugged her and got out of the door.

“You alright?” Elaine asked again.

“Yeah. I just missed miss mommy and daddy so bad, Mr. Robert reminds me of my dad”, she said as she bury her head on Elaine’s hair and Elaine put her hand under Sab’s chin and put it up and stared in her teary eyes.

“You’ll be alright, Sab. I just know it. Now let’s go eat with the boys. Li prepared us some snacks”, she said. She wiped her tear. Sabrina heard some mumbled voices and she suddenly heard her name coming from the kitchen.

“What took you so long to fetch Sab?” Harry asked Elaine

“Nothing we just did something”.

“What are you talking about earlier and I heard my name.” Sabrina asked the lads.

“It’s nothing. We just want to say thank you to you”, Zayn said.

“And Louis said…”, Niall was interrupted because Harry placed his hand over Niall’s mouth. She turned to Louis to see he’s turning red.

 “Lou, said what?”

“Louis said that your car is awesome!” Liam said and she blushed.

“Is that it?”

“Yeah…” he trailed off. “Let’s eat now, shall we?” he continued, pointing at the sandwiches and lemonade at the table.

“Yeah sure”, Sabrina exclaimed. Niall dashed like a ghost and grabbed a sandwich and stuff it in his mouth.

*LOUIS’ POV: 5 minutes ago*

                “I’ll go fetch Sab and we can eat after we come back, ok?” Elaine said.

                “Guys, I like Sab”, I mumbled.

                “What?” they replied with a shocked faces.

                “ I said, I like Sab. I mean she’s kind and pretty and she’s everything. It's like I’m falling for her. I just love her”

                “Think about it, Lou. I mean you only know her for about half a day”, Liam said.

                “And whatever you’re decision is, we’re always here for you, alright?” Harry added. They all gave me smiles and that made me happy. The boys understand me better than no other, well except from my mom.

                “That’s why I love you guys!” I said grinning at them all.

                “Sabrina’s a kind person and I like her”, Niall said

                We were interrupted when we heard something. “What are you talking about earlier and I heard my name.” Sabrina asked.

                OMG! Did she hear the whole conversation?

“What are you talking about earlier and I heard my name.” Sabrina asked.

“It’s nothing. We just want to say thank you to you”, Zayn said.

“And Louis said…” Niall was interrupted because Harry placed his hand over Niall’s mouth. She turned and looked at me.

ARGGGHH!!!! Why can’t Niall shut his mouth and keep a little secret?

“Lou, said what?” she asked.

“Louis said that your car is awesome!” Liam said and she blushed.

“Is that it?”

“Yeah…” he trailed off. “Let’s eat now, shall we?” he continued, pointing at the sandwiches and lemonade at the table.

“Yeah sure”, Sabrina exclaimed. Niall dashed like a ghost and grabbed a sandwich and stuff it in his mouth.

Luckily, Liam and Zayn saved my ass... I almost got busted because of Niall……

A/N:

Awwww… Isn’t Louis so cute? Vote if you like Boobear….. :D 

---carrots_and_stripes---