§ Chapter 7 §

(Read the A/N at the end.. Thank you!)

§ Chapter 7 §

*Sabrina’s POV*

                “Ahhhh….. I’m not so full!!” Niall assumed whilst rubbing his tummy. I rolled my eyes at his boring jokes.

                “Niall, you ate almost one huge bowl of spaghetti!” Zayn exclaimed. We all bursted into laughter. Laim stood up and gathered an armful of plates and bowls.

                “Do you mind if I help you with that?” I asked.

                “Not at all”, he answered back and I started helping him with the plates. We headed towards the kitchen and set all the dirty plates and bowls into the dishwasher. Then, we toddle towards the living room and we saw the boys staring at each other…… WEIRD!!

                “Wanna play? You seemed bored or whatever…” I joked. The boys cheered and began to assemble a circle at the centre of the flooring. “So… which game you wanna play?”

                “Truth or dare!!” Niall screeched. All the boys applauded and I shrugged. These boys are so hyper! “So who’s the first one to get interrogated?”

                “Ladies first!” Liam said.

                “Such a gentleman, Li. You will get my sweet revenge later!” I laughed.

                “Alright, Sab, TRUTH OR DARE??” Zayn asked.

                “DARE!”

                “Alright, I want you to do your funniest face for 5 seconds”

                “Pfft”, I stood up and pulled my funniest face, the boys laughed and……..

CLICK!!

“Wha-?” I screamed. “What’s the meaning of this, Zayn?”

“I just uploaded your picture on Twitter, Sab”, giving me one of his mischievous smiles. I just rolled my eyes and sat. My iPhone vibrated and unlocked it. It says ‘New Mention’.

 @zaynmalik: instagr.am/p/MA13nixgnh @sabrinadallon look at you pweety face!

“Hate you!” I said and the boys we’re laughing at their phone and Niall’s munching on some crisps. I just shrugged and ignored them.

 “Sab you decide who’s next!”  Zayn continued.

“Oh no.” Liam whispered.

“Liam, of course!” I exclaimed. “TRUTH OR DARE?”

“DARE!”

“I dare you to put this on”, his eyes widened as I handed him my red lipstick. “Come on!”

“Are you serious, Sab?” I nodded and he twisted it and put lipstick on.

“Don’t you dare remove it, Payne”, I said. He just laughs it off. The guys were now laughing very loudly. “Who’s next?”

“Louis’ next! TRUTH OR DARE?”

“DARE!” he yelled ironically.

“I dare you to drink 5 bottles of beer”, he nodded and walked towards the kitchen, he returned with 5 bottles of beer.

“Alright. I’ll start now!” He sat and started drinking it. We all rupture into laughter. We spent an hour playing TRUTH OR DARE and drinking beers. Niall’s munching on his crisps

************************************************************************************************

“What took Harry and Elaine so long?” Liam asked. We started to worry and continued to play.

“Let them be free, guys” I said. “I feel like sleeping now”.

“Yeah that’s a good idea, Sab”, Louis yelled loudly, trying to stand. He’s drunk and stumbles his way to the stairs.

“Li, Zayn, Niall? I’ll send Louis up to his bedroom and please help me clean this, alright? And we’ll wait for Harry and El to get home.”I helped Louis to get up whose now sitting at the end of the stairs, sleeping. I woke him and assisted him to his bedroom. We reached upstairs and he stopped walking…. “Let’s go now, Lou.”

“I don’t want!” he yelled.

“Don’t be so naughty, Louis! Now let’s go.” I gently grabbed his arm and he yanked it out of my hand. He pushed me with all his power…..

THUD!!

It sent me to the floor and I banged my head on the corner of the wall. I felt really dizzy and I feel like fainting .

“SABRINA!” a familiar voice yelled and I can’t figure out who it is because of the great impact on my head.

“ WHAT DID YOU DO?” another voice asked. I saw few shadows gathered around me and my eyes continued to shut.

*********************************************************************************************

I felt so much pain on my head and I felt arms carried me. I felt so comfortable it’s like I’m lying on something soft.  I opened my eyes and I saw the guys and El sitting on the couch inside my room, they looked worried. But where’s Louis?

A/N: I won't be uploading new chapters for the next 2 weeks. I'll be doing my exams soon and I really need to focus.... Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote!! Comment if you have any ideas in mind, alright? LOVE YOU !!

---carrots_and_stripes---