§ Chapter 18 §

§ Chapter 18 §

Harry’s POV (1 hour earlier)

                It’s been 1 hour since Louis and Sabrina went for the shoot. Elaine and I were cuddled on the couch. Her head was on my lap and whilst Liam, Zayn and Niall sat in the floor with their eyes fixed on the screen. I’m getting bored and I decided to text Louis to ask how things are going.

TO: Louis

FROM: Harry

                Hey boo! How’s the shoot?

                Within 13 seconds he replied, well I guess he’s not that busy……

TO: Harry

FROM: Louis

                Great!! She’s really beautiful and she looks tired though..

TO: Louis

FROM: Harry

                Too bad we’re not there to see her. See you later… x

TO: Harry

FROM: Louis

                See you later!! x

                 I looked at Elaine and I saw her sleeping on my lap. I tucked some loose hair  behind her ear and I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

              I woke up and Elaine and the lads were gone. I looked at the clock at my phone. It was 12 o’clock. It looks like I was sleeping for almost 1 ½ hours already. I got and headed towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled some juice and poured it into my glass.

                 “Hungry?” I was startled to see Zayn.

                 “You scared me! No, not yet” taking a sip from my glass.

             “Good. Louis texted me that they’re heading to Nando’s and he said they’ll meet us there. Better take a shower, because you stink. Elaine’s upstairs.”

               “I do not stink, Malik!” I said sticking my tongue at him. I dashed upstairs then to my bedroom and I saw Elaine brushing her blonde hair.

                “Hey” I said.

                “Hey you scared me. Hurry up we’re going in 10 minutes”

                I got in the bathroom and took a shower. I dried myself and got some fresh new clothes. I went downstairs to see them waiting for me. “Let’s go” Liam said, ready to go. I linked my arms into Elaine’s. We piled in the van and drove away. I sat beside Elaine, behind he was Niall, whose munching on his butter biscuits even though we were on our way to Nando’s.. Liam was driving and Zayn was sitting on the passenger’s seat. My phone rang and I looked at the caller’s ID and it says ‘Unknown ID’. Without a second thought I answered it. “Hello?”

                “Good afternoon, is this Mr. Harry Styles?”

                “Yes, it is. May I know who this is?”

                “I’m Doctor Harriet from London Bridge Hospital. I’m calling you because Mr. Tomlinson and Ms. Dallon got into a car accident and they’re here in the hospital.” my jaw dropped and Elaine gave me a confused look. I felt a tear ran down my cheek. “You should get here as soon as possible. As soon as you get here I’ll explain the things that happened.”

                “We’ll.. we’ll be on our way...” I stuttered. I panicked and I turned around and ordered Liam to go to the hospital. “Liam, let’s go to the London Bridge Hospital, now.”

                “What’s happened and who’s on the phone?” he asked in his worried voice.

               “Uhm.. Louis and Sabrina got caught in a car accident and they’re in the hospital.” they looked at me with their shocked faces. Elaine wrapped her face with her hands and she started sobbing. I hugged her and all I can hear was some silent sobbing. We pulled in the parking and ran towards the reception desk…

                “Louis Tomlinson and Sabrina Dallon’s room please.” Zayn said while panting.

               “Private Room number 258, 4th floor.” the nurse said. We hurried to the elevator and I pressed the ‘4th floor’ button and it took seconds to get there. We ran and searched for the room numbered 258. We approached on the door with a plate number hanging on it and we opened it, there stood two nurses and a doctor. That must be Dr. Harriet, the one who called me earlier. There were medical monitors and there were two beds on the other sides of the room. They seemed badly injured. Doctor Harriet came towards our direction, “I’ll explain their situation later as soon as I get back with their records.” We all nodded and she got out of the room.