§ ᴄнaᴘтєr 3. §

§ ᴄнaᴘтєr 3. §

Elaine opened the door to reveal the boys and Sabrina busy talking. She almost fell to the floor when she saw the five boys, but Harry caught her quickly.

“Whoa!” Harry exclaimed, winking at her and making her blush. They stared and they look like having a special connection.

Sabrina coughed and they pulled out, “Oh, guys, meet Elaine she’s my best friend” Sabrina begun. “She’s the one I’m talking about.”

“Sabrina is this real?” Elaine shrieked, Sabrina nodded and the guys gave her individual hugs, they talked and headed to the mall exit.

“Wait!!” Niall exclaimed. Everybody stopped. “Where are we going to stay for the rest of our vacation?”

“What do you mean?” Elaine asked.

Silence filled the air. Next, Liam answered “Our tour bus broke down and we decided to find a place to stay and….”

Sabrina interrupted, “Is it okay if we stay in my place for a little while, if that’s okay.”

They lads looked each other for a while and they hugged Sabrina and say their ‘thank you’s..

“So, Elaine and I will be in my car and you lads in yours. Liam you drive, I’ll go first, follow my lead and I’ll lead to my place. Ok?”

“Ma’am, yes, ma’am!!” he said and stomp his foot like a palace guard. They all started to walk to their cars; suddenly Elaine called out, “Louis?”

“Yes, Laine?” Louis responded.

“Can you do me a little favour?” he nodded “Can you go with Sab and I will go with the boys? Pretty please?”

“Sure!”

“Thank you !” giving him a hug. “See you later, bye!”

They started walking again and they walked towards their car. Sabrina pulled the key out of her pocket and unlocked the door.

“Nice ride” Louis said while he slid in the passenger’s seat.

She giggled “Thanks.” She started the engine; it roared like an angry lion and drove where the other guy’s car was. She honked and pulled her window down. “Ready?”

“Yeah.. Oh, by the way Sab, nice ride you have there.. “Liam said.

“Thanks, Liam. Let’s get going” The sun started to set and they’re so hungry especially,,, Niall!

*In the other car*

“Guys, I’m so hungry.” Niall stated.

“Yes Niall, we know. As soon as we reach Sab’s house we’re gonna order some chinese, okay?” Zayn responded.

Silence filled the car. In the back of the car there sat Harry and Elaine.

“Isn’t Harry and Elaine so sweet??” Niall said. The car was filled with ‘awww’s. “And look they’re holding hands!!” This made Elaine blush.

“Oh guys stop making Elaine blush” Harry teased, kissing her cheeks. This makes Elaine blush even more.