§ Chapter 17 §

§ Chapter 17 §

“Hi, I’m your photographer, Francez Mitchell” introduces the lady, she has blonde curls and bright green eyes. I saw Louis talking to Patricia. “You ready?”

“Yeah, let’s get started!”  I was instructed to look beautiful and pose. So I did what I was told to do.

*********************************************************************************

After 2 solid hours, I was tired. I walked back to my dressing room. When I finished changing, I remembered what happened earlier. I sat on the empty room; I laid myself down the couch and began to cry. When I opened my eyes I saw Louis watching me from the door. I got up and walked over him and he hugged me and I cried into his t-shirt, making his shirt soaked in my tears. “I can be your hero. I can kiss away the pain. I would stand by you forever. You’re gonna be alright. We’re gonna be alright!” he said, I smiled at him and he smiled back to me.

“I just want to hold you.” I said, hugging him tightly. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

 “Let’s go and eat. I’ll text the boys to come over Nando’s and we’ll have lunch together.”

“Yeah, great idea, babe!” then we headed to Nando’s.

We stopped in front of a blinking red traffic light and I took a glance at him and smiled. “Why so happy?” he asked looking confused,

“Nothing.” I smiled. The light turned green and the car started to move again. “I just love you!”

“I LOVE YOU TOO SAB!” he screamed. I laughed at him.

“You’re so funny”

“And you’re so beautiful” a light blush swept over my cheeks and looked over the window. “It’s true”

“Yeah” I grinned at him, “I just-“ I was interrupted to see a huge truck approaching our direction.

My eyes widened and Louis tried to get out of the way but it’s too late. I grabbed Louis hand, the truck hit us with a great impact causing our car to topple backwards. I can feel the impact. I can hear the glass crashing and metal skidding. I immediately lost my consciousness…..

A/N: What do you think will happen in the next chapter???

Comment/vote/read....

I love you my SWEETIES.. xx

--carrots_and_stripes--