§ Chapter 15 §

§ Chapter 15 §

                After Patricia’s call, I hurried to Elaine’s side and gave her a hug. She gave me a puzzled look, “What’s that for?”

                “Patricia called me! And you know what that means!!”

                “You’ve got to be kidding me. Are you serious?” I shook my head and we started screaming. The boys gave us looks. We just shrugged it off and hugged each other.

                “Why are you girls so happy?” Liam asked.

                “Sabrina’s back!” Elaine replied.

                “What do you mean, love?” Harry said, hugging Elaine.

“Back from what?” Zayn asked.

                “She’s back to mo….” I interrupted her and smiled.

                “From modeling. Didn’t I tell you I’m a model?” a chorus of ‘no’ was heard.

                “I knew it! I told you so!” Niall yelled to Zayn, giggling.

                “You knew? How?” Elaine asked, looking confused.

*FLASHBACK*

*Niall’s POV*

                My stomach growled and I felt so hungry.“I’m hungry. Liam can you buy me some peri-peri chicken from Nando’s please?” I asked, making puppy faces at him.

                “Alright. You lads wanna come?” He asked.

                “Nah! I’ll stay here with Niall” Zayn said.

                “I’ll come!”Harry and Louis said in unison.

                “We’ll be back soon, alright? Don’t burn the house down” Liam said whilst grabbing his wallet and keys. The lads waved goodbye and drove away.

                “So what are we goin’ to do?” Zayn asked.

                “How about hide and seek?” I asked. Hide-and-seek is one of my favourite games.

                “Alright!”

                “You’re out!”

                “It’s on like Donkey Kong!” Zayn said while covering his eyes and started counting. “ONE… TWO.. TREEE” I ran upstairs and hid in some random room. I opened the door and saw a table in the middle of the room and hid under it. I spent nearly 30 minutes hiding, Zayn can’t still find me and it’s hot around here. I got out and I saw Zayn sitting on the couch laughing!! How dare he make fun of me? “You look like a fool, Niall” he said between laughs.

                “Ouch!” I said, pouting.

                “Sorry, leprechaun!” he said in an apologetic way. We sat on the couch, turned on the telly and waited for the lads to come, the girls are not returning until 7:00pm from their extreme shopping. We sat there and felt like hours. We got bored and I had this idea in mind.

                “I had an idea!”

“And what is that?”

“Why don’t we pick a random room and let’s explore it.” I said switching off the telly.

                “What a wonderful idea, Niall.” Zayn agreed.

                We headed to the third floor of the house and we saw a strange door, painted in light brown. I gave a ‘this-is-it’ look and nodded. Zayn turned the knob and turned on the lights. Everybody knows that Zayn is afraid of the dark. We marched inside and our eyes were like the size of plates when we saw the room. It was full of pictures, Sabrina’s pictures. In the middle of the room was a very huge portrait of Sabrina wearing a red high slit dress. Some of the picture was taken from the runway and Sabrina was in it. She’s very gorgeous. “Niall, is this Sabrina?” Zayn asked, he’s still in shock because of what he saw.

                “Yeah. Same ocean blue eyes and auburn hair. I didn’t know she was a model.”

                “Yeah, I…..” our conversation was interrupted when the doorbell rang. We closed the door and headed downstairs. After what happened, we agreed this will remain our secret. ZIALL’S SECRET!!

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 A/N: What do you think? LOL I think it's a boring chapter but ENJOY!!

Love you SWEETIES!! xx

--carrots_and_stripes--