Chapter 2

Why???.... you whined internally. The comfortable shoulder, you had shamelessly used as a pillow, was linked to Yoongi. You felt embarrassed, to say the least. "I'm so sorry," you hid your flushed face behind your hands while chuckling over the situation. "You should've woken me up." He shook his head while laughing softly. "It's okay. Don't worry. I didn't want to wake you."

"You should've," you smiled guiltily and lightly shoved his shoulder, before thanking him for his kind gesture.

"So I slept the entire rest of the flight..."

He nodded in response while he put his stuff back into his backpack, preparing for the landing. Oh shit. We will land.

You looked out the window, wanting to catch a first glimpse of Tokyo. However, nothing was to be seen, white clouds covered everything.

After a hella scary landing you finally got your act together and started to get your stuff to get out of the plane. Oh... I won't see him again. Your smile faltered on your lips. Oh, come on. Once in your life. Be brave and ask for his number. You gathered your courage and smiled lightly at him. "Ehm-"

Your eyes met, but you were interrupted by a few voices shouting. "Yoongi-ahhhhh. We're waiting for you."

"That's my cue to leave," he chuckled, rolling his eyes with a slight smile. You smiled sadly and lightly waved your hand awkwardly.

His brown eyes met yours again and you felt incredibly pulled into his gaze. A soft smile lingered on his lips, as he looked at you. "I have this feeling we'll meet again airplanegirl," he stated with a smile before leaving with wide strides, rushing after his friends that had already left. Leaving you dumbfounded, cursing lightly at yourself for not asking for his number before. Well, who knows, maybe he's actually a total creep or something... after all, you don't know him... but he didn't seem like one and he was so good looking- arghhh stop it LEE! 

What did he mean by 'I have this feeling we'll meet again'?  You frowned lightly, confused by his words. You shook your head and moved out of the plane, tearing your heavy luggage with you, trying to find your contact person as fast as you could. Shaking the handsome man out of your thoughts, you concentrated on your quick steps.

Tokyo's airport was massive... So, of course, you had to run through endless corridors to finally get to the exit. On your way out you were welcomed by excited fangirls screaming. 

Oh gosh. 

Some famous person must've taken the same plane as me. You sighed tiredly in annoyance, rolling your eyes as you proceeded to push your way through the dense crowd.

"BTS! BTS!"

"Omoooo, J-Hope!"

"Jungkookiieeee Oppppaaa"

"They are so handsome!"

"Worldwide handsome!"

...

Teenagers were all over the place, screeching and jumping around overly excited. You didn't even listen to their screams and tried your best to get through them. This is for sure one of those K-Pop boy groups... I wonder what they look like to gain this much attention. Your mind wandered off but you were soon focusing back on the task at hand. Which was survive, survive these fangirls, occasional fanboys, and their raging hormones.

.

In the van, on their way to the concert venue... 

"Why didn't you tell her that we'll be performing at Kcon?" Namjoon leaned forward and looked at Yoongi, his brows furrowed in confusion. "She was cute and I didn't want her to know that we're BTS. It just made it simpler. I won't see her again anyway," Yoongi answered, looking at his phone to show that he wasn't interested in this topic even though he clearly was. He already knew that endless teasing was coming up his way.