*Chapter 20

Friday, 11 pm, after a fun night at LA's best KBQ

Laughing happily you all made your way back into the lobby getting ready to move up into the suite. You all stood in front of the elevator, waiting for it to arrive, chatting casually. Your eyes locked with Yoongi's every so often, a soft smile on your lips every time it happened. This night out had done you all good, it had been relaxing and freeing to be out and just have fun without any cameras or staff running around hectically.

Finally, the elevator doors opened with a light 'ping' and everybody started to move in. But it didn't take you long to notice that space inside was limited. You remained outside and chuckled at the sight in front of you. Everybody was packed inside tightly and it looked just way too funny. "Guys, it's a max. 8 people elevator, I'll just wait here and come up after," you chuckled and Yoongi shook his head stepping out too, leaving the others more room. "I'll wait too," he smiled at you and you intertwined your fingers smiling softly.

Hoseok smirked at you two, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, "Are you still going to join us later or not?" he asked. Yoongi was about to answer but you were faster, cutting him off mid-sentence. "Don't wait for us," you said firmly and Hoseok's eyes widened, his lips forming an 'O' as he gawked at you two.

Yoongi next to you was frozen and looked at your side with wide eyes. "Did you just-" he muttered and you shut him up with a soft kiss. "Yes, I did," you whispered and Yoongi's gaze on you darkened, turning from soft and bewildered to something more seducing and lustful, yet indescribably gentle. The elevator doors closed on the rest of BTS gaping at you with wide eyes while hollering and clapping high fives at each other. You sighed internally at the scene. Men... Weird creatures...

Yoongi was now fully turned towards you, his gaze fixed on you. "Someone seemed to have changed her mind quite quickly?" a small smirk played on his lips and you rolled your eyes. "Someone could change her mind quite quickly again," you whispered dangerously, but he only pulled you closer by your waist, placing a lingering kiss on your cheek. "Oh, but you won't. I know you won't," he said lowly, lips skimming your skin. His lustful eyes were starting a fire in your body, a fire that was slowly consuming every single cell in your body. "You're right," you whispered and a bold smile appeared on his lips. The elevator arrived back down and Yoongi immediately pulled you with him inside, closing the doors before pressing the button to your floor. His hooded eyes met yours, sending a shockwave through your body. You knew exactly what was coming at you...

He backed you up against the cold metal wall of the elevator, his gaze heated as he looked at you with a smirk. His lips captured yours without a second of hesitation, the feverish kiss making heat pool down in your lower stomach. He was gentle but at the same time demanding, his right hand trailing up your thigh while his left pulled you closer at the nape of your neck. Your smile broke the kiss and you couldn't help but tease him even though your pulse was accelerating every passing second, "The elevator?" you chuckled smirking at him, "Do you have a kink or something?"

Yoongi didn't budge, a seducing smile on his lips, "For Once in your life, please just shut up," he breathed, his fingers gently gripping your waist.

„Make me," you whispered and he didn't hesitate to roughly place his lips on yours in another heated kiss. His hands pulled you closer to him, your hips moving against his, a light gasp escaping your lips. "You don't know what you agreed to Cherub," he whispered his voice sultry, dripping in lust as his lips now traveled down your jaw to your ear. The tone of his voice just made your case worse, you were his, his completely. Prey to the predator. Your hands gripped the fabric of his jacket, pulling him towards you even more. Your chest pressed against his as your back arched under his sinful touch. Your heart was running a marathon in your chest, a tingling sensation taking over every inch of skin Yoongi kissed. The elevator came to a halt and Yoongi's hands immediately found their way beneath your thighs. He lifted you up bridal style, muffling your surprised squeal with his soft lips.