Chapter 15

Yoongi was haunting your thoughts from that moment on and it wasn't helping that he'd send you sly smirks every time your eyes would lock. His behavior towards you had totally changed, gone was the distant cold Yoongi. Now he'd sit a bit too close to you when he had the opportunity and wouldn't stop teasing you. Above everything, his now rather teasing and (not gonna lie) sexy as hell behavior towards you would sometimes turn soft, showing you the side of him you had always loved so much.

During all this, you were nervously trying to figure out how to talk to him about your feelings. His presence was making you so nervous that you avoided the subject at all costs.

.

Tuesday, 1 a.m

"Guys, I'll go home. Y/N I think you can stop filming. There won't be anything interesting from now on anyway. It's just Yoongi working late at night as usual," Namjoon said while yawning. He waved tiredly at the three of you, leaving the studio.

You nodded, a soft smile on your lips while you put your camera away.

"I'll stay another hour. We're really onto something here," Hoseok said staring at the screen intently. "I'll get something to drink first tho, somebody wants something?"

"Water."

"Same. Thanks, Hobi," you smiled tiredly at him before he left the room with a bright smile. How can he find any energy right now?

You looked around the room, asking yourself why you were still here. You had nothing to do.

Yoongi sat in his chair, lightly bobbing his head to the melody playing in his headphones. He smiled contently before turning towards you.

"Cherub?" he asked waving you towards him.

"Yes?"

You stood up slowly, going towards the computer screen Yoongi was sitting in front of. You didn't trust him at all these last days, he had been too calm, it was as if you were expecting him to pull something to fluster you again.

Seeing your hesitant movement he started to chuckle. "I don't bite," he smirked making you roll your eyes.

"Unless you want me to," he winked at you. Here he goes. But you couldn't hold back a small smile from rising on your lips.

Focusing back on the task at hand, he stood up to leave you his place on the chair. You sat down and he put the earphones on your head, standing behind you as he did so. Him standing so close behind you affected you in ways that put your nerves on high alert, your heart fluttering lightly in your chest. You were asking yourself how long you were going to be able to keep going like this if he put you in that state just by standing behind you. He bent forward, his chest touching your back as reached in front of you to start playing the melody. A light blush started to creep up your cheeks but your thoughts soon diverted away from Yoongi, concentrating instead on the sounds you were hearing. Your head moved lightly as you sunk into the music that was blessing your ears. The melody was absolutely beautiful, resonating in your heart in all the right ways. You closed your eyes, fully focusing on what you felt.

"It's perfect," you breathed as the song ended and you slowly sat down the headphones on the table in front of you.

"Really?" he whispered, his deep voice a tickling whisper at your right ear. He was still standing behind you, his hands resting on the armrests beside you. Your heart fluttered in your chest as you realized how close he was. Your eyes began to study his hands, the veins that ran up from them to his forearms, his fingers... You could feel his breath hit your neck as he bent slightly forward, making your nerves tingle at the brush of warm air. You didn't notice when but at some point tension had built up between you, a tension that was making your thoughts swirl dangerously around a certain person close to you.