Chapter 17

Tapping your foot in boredom you sat around in the hotel room waiting for the boys to get dressed. The entire room felt busy, everybody rushing around to get more accessories or garments, yet there you sat in the middle not able to do anything but wait. You had the camera ready in your hand but you weren't supposed to film them until they were entirely dressed to avoid unnecessary blurring afterward. Let's just say you didn't mind seeing most of BTS shirtless... they were all snacks, let's be honest. You knew the dressing part would at least take another half hour so you proceeded to analyze the behavior of the people around you, an activity you secretly loved to do. You could clearly tell that the stylists weren't flustered at all by the boys' naked skin, they were so used to it now, it wasn't exciting in any way. It was just part of the job.
Your gaze traveled further in the room, staying for a little too long on Jungkook's abs. Okay. Who can blame me? Like, come on.
Yoongi noticed and tssked at you, which made a blush creep onto your cheeks. "Eyes on me only, Cherub," he whispered walking by. You took a moment to look at him and smiled, you wouldn't mind only looking at him at all. But you turned your gaze away from the boy that made your heart flutter to avoid any suspicious looks from other staff members.
Your gaze traveled towards the makeup artists and landed on a pretty girl with pastel blue hair. She was drop dead gorgeous and sat in her seat, equally bored as you. You decided to approach her and talk to her, maybe you'd make a new friend, it wasn't like you both had anything else to do. 

"So, who's your favorite?" you asked jokingly as you approached her. Her eyes rose up to you, eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?", you chuckled and sat down beside her. "I'm Lee Y/N," you bowed lightly and smiled kindly at her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Yeri," she smiled.

"I haven't seen you before, are you new?" you asked and she shook her head with a small smile. "No, I've been here for a year already. But I just recently died my hair from black to blue, maybe that's why you didn't notice me before." 

"Blue suits you really well," you complimented and she smiled brightly, "Thank you! I wasn't so sure about the change." You nodded and followed her gaze that seemed stuck at the other end of the room. A grin stretched your lips as you nudged her. "You totally have the hots for him, don't you?" 

She turned to you with wide eyes, "What? For who?". You chuckled lightly, "Hoseok. Who else." 

She pinched her lips tightly, cheeks beet red. "You do!" you smiled at her brightly and she started to laugh in embarrassment. "How did you know?" she asked shyly, facing you again. 

"You looked at him in the 'Oh my gawd' kind of way." 

She hid her face in embarrassment and started to chuckle.  "Yahhh, I didn't know that I was that obvious," she whined and you laughed. "But your choice is really good," you smiled at her kindly, patting her back in a consoling manner, "He's probably one of the best friends I've ever had." You smiled warmly to yourself when you thought about the happy memories you had shared with Hoseok within the short time you had met him. "He's really someone special. They all are." 

Yeri looked at you, analyzing your features, a small smile left on her lips. "You seem very close." 

"They mean a lot to me, that's for sure," she nodded and proceeded to look back at Hoseok with a light sigh, which made you chuckle. "Have you ever tried talking to him?" 

She shook her head vividly, her hair flying around wildly in the process, which looked undeniably adorable. "I mean- When I do his makeup we talk a bit from time to time, but I never tried, you know- To initiate anything." Her smile dropped, "I guess I'm just too shy around boys. Okay, Scratch that. I'm too shy around him." 

"Try today. For me, please," you pleaded and she looked at you in shock. "No no no. No way. I'll just make a fool of myself," she muttered and you pouted. "But if you never try you'll regret it later on! Plus he's super nice, he would never try to humiliate you or anything." She still looked skeptical but you could see that she was hesitating. "You don't have to go full on either. Just go slowly step by step. I mean while we're in the US you'll do his makeup all the time, that will give you plenty of time to talk to him," you said and she smiled lightly. "Okay okay. I'll try," she caved in and you nearly jumped in happiness. "Okay, I'll leave you to your job now," you smiled excitedly at her, holding your fist up and mouthing 'fighting' when Hoseok came around to sit in the makeup chair, a smile on his lips. I swear, this guy is such a sunshine...

Finally, all of the boys were dressed and you could start filming again. Namjoon came over smiling dorkily at the camera as he waited for the hair stylists to be ready. 

"Miss Lee," you snorted when you heard him call you that, "What do you think of Yeri and Hoseok?" Namjoon asked you and you nearly dropped your camera with a 'What the fudge' look on your face. Are they all freaking mind readers or what is happening right here? He chuckled, "He told me that he thinks she's cute." A 120 kW smile took over your features as you jumped in place happily. "Yasssssss. I ship it," you exclaimed and Namjoon laughed. "Okay, okay. Now back to doing your job," he said jokingly and held your shoulder still so the video would stop jumping around with your movement. "You're no fun Namjoon," you huffed but he only chuckled and left you to get his hair styled. 

***********************

Short chapter. Kind of a filler. But I couldn't put more into this chapter since the next one will be quite intense... ; ) 

PS.: Am I the only one that dies every time a BTS member wears a turtleneck? I have no clue why, but it's just HOT AFJGHNBKUZGKHBLLHBLJH ... and Namjoon kills me with those dimples every. single. time. It's just a fact.