-_-_Rant-_-_

I almost cut myself again. And my parents are continuing to argue. At this point in time I'm done. Done with it all. They're sleeping in separate rooms. I told them I was tempted to commit suicide...and they told me that if it was what I wanted, I could. One less child for them to feed. I felt myself break. And then my sister said she was gonna commit suicide since my parents said they didn't care if I did. And they told her, no, no. Don't.  I'm done. Ready to just run away.

All I hear from my family is ow useless I am. They don't know everything I've done, that proves I'm helpful. So many people tell me I'm useless. I'm ready to agree. The people who said they'd never leave, they left. I'm so busy trying to make sure that everyone else is happy and living. Now my parents call me useless.

People pointing out the fact I am the product of a one night stand every day. I'm tired of it. I know I'm useless and trash, I know I'm a mistake. I know this all! I'm tired of living! I've hurt more people than helped them. The only reason I'm still going is to show my haters they don't affect me.

I've been bullied, my whole life. By many people. Had many things stolen from me. And been lied too. I'm sorry but people have made me lose trust in others. I mean. They're not wrong either. The sharp words people tell me, I'm smiling. And pretend I don't care. But I do care. I do hurt. And now I feel like I'm dying.

Maybe my parents were right. They are right. It was  a mistake to adopt me. It was. I'm gonna run away soon..I don't know when yet. But I am.

Because my demons are the only ones holding me...

I enjoy the darkness

Because I know it's always there