Thirty-Seven.

We've been back on the road for about three weeks now, and life has been insane. This past week, the boys have had six concerts in a row, with press every single morning. I don't think any of us have gotten more than five hours of sleep at night.

I'm exhausted.

Thankfully, I have the morning off. I have no idea what everyone else is up to, but I'm not leaving my room until it's time to go for soundcheck.

On Oliver and I's anniversary, I finally gathered the courage to email my sister back. We've been messaging each other a bit, but today she insisted that we FaceTime so she could share her latest news.

"I'm going to be a mommy!"

"You're already pregnant?" My jaw drops as I look at Violet on my laptop screen.

"Yes!" She cheers.

Not sure why I'm so shocked considering that honeymoon babies are the norm where I'm from.

"Wow, sis... just wow."

We continue to chat about every single detail of her new pregnancy. Although morning sickness doesn't exactly sound fun, I still feel a slight pang of jealousy because I'll never get to experience any of that.

"So enough about my excruciating heartburn. How are things with you?"

I smile, "Really good. I'm in Scotland right now."

"So you're... being taken care of?" Violet reluctantly asks.

"Well, I mean I'm taking care of myself," I roll my eyes, "and my boss. But I'm loving life right now."

"Well the Lord knows you that you deserve to be happy. That's what matters," She clears her throat, "um, obviously the entire family knows about Oliver's double life. Wren, if we had known—"

"Stop," I hold my hand up to the laptop, "I don't want to talk about that."

"Daddy feels bad about it... He understands why you're doing what you're doing."

"Hmm," I hum. "That's interesting."

"We miss you."

"And I miss you guys," I admit. "But Nobody has bothered reaching out except for you... Well, Sawyer but that's because he thinks I need to befriend Oliver's mistress."

Violet awkwardly stares down for a second, "Yeah... Wren, I'm sorry."

"Nothing for you to be sorry about. I'm over it, anyway."

Thankfully, she changes the subject. "Oh! By the way, I saw a picture of that band you work for on a magazine cover. Which one is your boss?"

"The blonde one."

"Oh thank Gosh," She sounds relieved, "That is the only normal looking one! I was worried that it was the freak with the long hair."

The freak with the long hair.

She did not just say that.

"Also, why are they all covered in tattoos? Are they delinquents? What kind of music do they sing... Please tell me that you don't listen to it."

I clear my throat, "Excuse me? What is one major lesson that they always teach us in church?"

"Yeah yeah yeah, don't judge. But Wren... How in the world did you end up associated with those people?"

"Those four guys are the nicest, most genuine people that I've ever met. Besides, I like the tattoos," I hold up my arm, "I even got one myself."

She gasps dramatically, "Wren! How could you?"