Forty-Five.

"Hey Niall, are you upset that Poppy Winston's iCloud leak has overshadowed the release of your new single?"

"Niall, do you have anything to say about your bandmate's leaked sex tape?"

"Mr. Horan, some of your fans are speculating that Harry Styles' sex tapes are just a publicity stunt to cover up his true sexuality. Would you say that's true?"

"Is Poppy pregnant?"

"Niall, where's your girlfriend?"

Niall and I both strut through the endless sea of paparazzi, attempting to look as unbothered as possible on his way into the album cover photo shoot.

"How about a release date for the record?"

"Where's Harry, Niall?"

"Is it true that Kendall Jenner reached out to Harry Styles recently?"

"What do you think of Vivid Entertainment offering Harry and Poppy fifteen million dollars for the footage?"

It's been one week of this, and I just want to scream. This outrageous scandal is still the number one thing that's being talked about. It doesn't seem that there's an end in sight, and it's going to get worse before it gets better. Their newest single, Drag Me Down, released three days ago, and it's actually well-received despite the current media storm.

Actually, because of the said media storm, there has been a sudden spike of interest in their music altogether.

From a business standpoint, everything has worked out for the best.

But business isn't everything.

Niall has confided me in that he can't help but feel a bit of resentment towards Harry... which, sadly, is fair. Niall is so proud of this upcoming album, and so much of his blood, sweat, and tears have gone into it. Now he believes that any kind of success that record will have is going to be artificial.

Liam feels the same way that Niall does.

Harry is overcome with guilt because he agrees with the two of them.

Louis, though, has been a great deal of support for Harry and I'm so grateful for that. Because being in a position of having to be a good girlfriend to Harry as well as being a good assistant and friend to Niall is exhausting. Knowing that Louis is there for Harry when I can't be is very comforting.

"Go ahead and book us a flight for tomorrow," Niall orders as we step inside of the studio, "use the business card."

"Huh? The flight's already taken care of. We leave tomorrow at noon-"

"Wren, I need time away from all of these people. Book us a separate flight."

I nod, not wanting to challenge him. He's in one of his moods, and it's better just to do what he says.

Once he's in his dressing room for hair and makeup, I find a nice quiet place at the corner of the studio with a table that I can open my laptop on and find a flight to the Philippines.

How wonderful is it that Niall has reached the point where he can't even stand the thought of being in the same plane as Harry. Despite it being a large aircraft, with plenty of space between them...

I hate this.

I overhear a bit of commotion coming from the front of the building, which I assume is due to Harry's arrival. Even though Niall and the other guys get their share of harassment because of these sex tapes, Harry has it about a hundred times worse. But, somehow he manages to keep on a brave front at all times.