Prologue

I race down the street with my best friend Harry Hook by my side. Two other villain kids, Jay and Carlos chase after us. I jump up on a clothes line and jump onto a roof. I grab Harry's hand and pull him up onto the roof. Jay and Carlos stand in the street below while we run away laughing.

I'm Ellie daughter of Elsa and... yeah, I know Elsa so scary. I'm the daughter of Elsa and Hades. Back when King Beasty was rounding up the villain's my parents met, my mum got addicted to the drama and when my dad went into hiding my mum was heartbroken. She didn't tell anyone that they had a daughter. I grew up thinking I was simply a princess of the Ice Queen, until I... almost killed someone.

When I was eight a guy was being extremely rude to my friend on a class field trip and I... I froze him in ice, when he came out he got phenomena and almost died if it wasn't for Fairy Godmother. King Beasty and Queen Belle went to my mum and learnt I was a daughter of Hades and sent me to the Isle of the Lost.

When I first got to the Isle I had grabbed all the candy from the limo and put it in my magic handbag. I opened the door and walked out, that's when I first met Mal and the VK's.

"Well what do we have here?" Mal said tauntingly.

"A daughter of Elsa," I started, Mal rolled her eyes. "And Hades."

"Sure, and I'm a lizard." Mal said sarcastically.

"Maybe she is" Uma said.

I made it snow I have only ever tried this to change my dress not my whole self, my mum told me that when I was older I could learn how to look like my father's daughter, I hoped this was the time. As the snow danced around me I felt a change. Then the storm stopped. Everyone was staring at me and I felt small flames flick my face.

Shortly after that it was my birthday. I lived with my father in the Underworld but for my birthday we went to Pirate's Cove lookout. I invited Jay, Harry, Uma, Mal, Evie, Carlos and Gil. Back then me and Jay were best friends and inseparable. He was the only one who could ever calm me down, and we stole stuff off the streets together. Mal and Uma got into a big fight and Mal called Uma shrimpy and made fun of Harry for defending her, calling him a dog. As soon as she said that my hair burst into bright red flames, I didn't know it could do that.

"It's pick on second best to you day, is it?" I asked Mal sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. "Cause I could do that to you," I said sweetly.

I was always closer to Uma because she was the first to accept me.

"Ellie," Jay started, and started putting his arm around me. This time I knocked his arms away.

"NO JAY!" I shouted. "Let's go guys," I say to Uma, Harry and Gil.

As we walk away Harry puts his arm around me. I accept it and the four of us walk away laughing.

||Okay so I don't know if I'm gonna keep this story up cause it's trashy so... yeah- Faith||

||Hey guys, I created a discord server, more details and stuff in the most recent Author's Note, but basically its called The Wattpad Home of Writing and Magic and the links in my bio so I hope you consider joining and connecting with other people :)- Faith||