Chapter 6

When I get back to Auradon everyone is talking about the news of the new VK's and the newly formed relationship between Ben and Mal.

I roll my eyes as Ben and Mal walk around the school hand in hand. I open my locker and grab all my school books out. At least now that Ben and Mal are together I don't have to arrange cotillion, that's good I guess. 

I'm walking to my class when Fairy Godmother calls for me.

"Ellie, just the person I was hoping to catch."

I roll my eyes and turn around smiling, "yes headmistress?" I say with a curtsy. 

"I was wondering if you could welcome the new villain students coming in, I asked Mal but she said she doesn't get along with them."

"Of course headmistress, it would be an honor to welcome the new students to the school, who are they, may I ask?"

Fairy Godmother nods. "Uma; Daughter of Ursula, Harry; Son of Captain Hook and Gil; Son of Gaston."

I nod and pretend I didn't know until she told me. "Oh yeah, I remember them, I was in their gang before I moved back here in Auradon." 

Fairy Godmother looks at me surprised, "Oh okay, well I have to go."

"Bye headmistress," I curtsy and smile before turning and heading to class. 

Class is a total drag, and I'm counting down the minutes until the limousine with my friends arrives. 

Finally the bell goes and I swing my bag over my shoulder and run to the front of the school where the welcoming stuff is taking place, luckily I stopped the band playing and stuff, that was so lame when I came. 

As the limousine comes up to the school, I take my place next to Ben and Fairy Godmother and wait. 

Uma steps out first and glares at Mal standing behind Ben. Harry and Gil follow after Uma and stand behind her. 

"Welcome to Auradon Prep, I'm Fairy Godmother" she paused then bowed. "Headmistress."

"Wow," Uma says sarcastically. 

"Oh I know," Mal says falsely.

"Oh Mal, how have you been, I heard you have a new guy on your arm," Uma says. 

"How?" Mal narrows her eyes suspiciously. 

"Chatter spreads through the isle quickly, you should know that by now..." she pauses smirking. "Mal Ber-"

"Oh really you wanna go there Shr-" Mal cuts in.

"That's enough girls,"  Fairy Godmother says before Mal can finish. "Ben, Ellie, will you show our guests around?"

"Of course, come this way guys." I say curtsying  to Fairy Godmother. 

Harry laughs and I glare at him.

Ben takes over and starts talking about the school. I fall to the back next to Harry. 

"So love you missed me?" Harry asks me.

"Maybe..." I pause smirking, "I'll have to think about it." 

"Darling you wound me," he replies, putting his hook over his heart. 

"That is the point," I say smirking.

He grabs my waist and stops walking. 

"How about now?" He says his face inches away from mine.

My breath hitches, "I still don't know."  

"How about I remind you," he says before he pulls me closer.

Our lips crash together, and move in sync. He wraps his arms tighter around my waist and I knot my hands in his messy brown hair. 

When the kiss breaks, our foreheads lent against each other, I smile.

"I think I remember now."