Chapter 2

"Hey Ben," I start.

He looks nodding, "mmhm."

"There's an old friend I've got to visit so I'll be away for a bit," I finish.

He nods, we've both been super busy trying to restore our kingdoms. But I'm going back to my true home, the isle.

We finish the picnic and the next day, I leave super early, so I don't get caught. I take an old motorbike from the garage and ride to the edge of Auradon.

"May the steed be strong and bold, pass through the barrier like I've told," I chant. The bike glows golden. I pray it works. Well it's now or never.

I rev up the bike and jump off the edge of the cliff, and land safely on the water. I laugh and ride all the way to the isle.

I navigate through the streets to the town center stealing off people as I ride past. I laugh, enjoying being back home. As soon as I reach the center I stop with a spin and jump up on the water fountain.

"May my voice ring through square, as loud as I can dare," I chant, and my voice gets louder. "ATTENTION EVERYONE, I COME BEARING THE GIFT OF FREEDOM!"

Everyone turns to face me and mumbles and shouts echo throughout the square.
"NOW, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION: I VOW TO RELEASE YOU ALL FROM THIS GRIMY, DINGY, DUMP!" I start. Voices start but I hush them, "NOW, NOW YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, I HAVE A PLAN BUT UNLESS IT IS FOLLOWED CAREFULLY, THE CHANCE OF FREEDOM WILL BE GONE."

"HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU?" A voice in the crowd screams and a murmur of agreement follows.
"BECAUSE OF THESE." I say. I pull out Maleficent's spell book and the Fairy Godmother's wand.

A round of cheers echo's through the square and I smirk triumphantly.
"I will use this form though," I change my appearance, then change back, "just so they don't know it's me." I wink.

I ride to the fish and chip shop, so I can get Harry and Uma in on the plan. When I get there, I push both doors forward and sing, "I'm baaaaaack."

I then look to the sword bucket. My hand stretches out to grab my sword from the bin. As my hand curls around the handle of the blade, memories flood my mind. Fighting Harry in training sessions, threating civilians for gold, fighting Mal for turf. My whole life here flashes in a second, tears threating to tumble down my face. Uma and Harry come up behind me.
"Lookie what we have here," Harry says menacingly.

"The Queen of good," Uma spits out spitefully.

I turn around to face them, smirking. "You guys believed it too? Man... I'm good."

They look at each other.

"Did ya guys not here my speech? Man has the isles gossips gotten slow, I really had hoped for better." I look down to my nails.

Just as Uma was about to speak Gil ran in with eggs in his hand. "Uma... Uma, you'll never guess whose back... oh, hey Ellie... nice speech... anyway Uma, Ellie's back and vowed to help the isle get revenge on Auradon, just she's planning it and will come back once her plan's set." He pants out of breath.

I just stand there smirking filing my nails, and wave at Gil when he says hi.

Uma just facepalms and thinks.

She hugs me, "Ellie, you scared us, we thought we lost you to Auradon." She laughs, and I laugh with her.

"Lose me to Auradon? Never." I reply smirking.