Chapter 3

We walk up to Maleficent's castle, I haven't been here for eight years. Me and my dad walk in and Maleficent's already started talking about the plan. My dad told me as we walked up here.

"You know the mission, right?" Maleficent asks me. I nod

"All right then," She goes back to briefing the other VK's.

I walk over to my dad and he hands me my magic handbag my mum gave me, it is enchanted to hold everything in a small amount of outside space. Whenever I need something I put my hand in and it finds it for me. It was a huge help moving into my hideout with Harry, Gil and Uma. I'm thinking about Harry and looking out the window of the limo when Mal starts talking.

"Hello Ellie," she says sarcastically "How is the Underworld?"

"It's okay, a little dark, a little gloomy and hey full of dead people" I say, "But what can you do when your dad is the king of the Underworld and the baddest villain around?"

Mal starts ignoring me and just talks to Jay, Evie and Carlos. I take a bunch of the chocolates and candy and stick it in my bag. I pull out a hard rock candy stick and suck on it. I hold a lollipop out to Mal.

"A little sucker for a sucker?" I say. I laugh evilly. Mal grabs it out of my hand and licks it. "Knew you wanted it." I said with a Cheshire cat grin

"Shut up Ellie," Mal said irritated.

Evie decide to tell us off "GUY'S THE PAIR OF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE TWO YEAR OLDS! PLEASE JUST HAVE A TRUCE UNTIL WE COMPLETE THE MISSION!"

"Fine," me and Mal said at the same time.

When we got to Auradon there was a band playing for us. Me, Mal and Evie hopped out of the limo and then the boys tumbled out after us.

"We have an audience," Mal told the boys off through her teeth.

"Just cleaning up," Jay said.

"Leave it how you found it," a stern looking woman says in a sing-songy voice. "And by that, I mean just leave it." I roll my eyes.

"Hello Foxy," Jays says to the girl standing in the middle of a guy and the stern woman. "the names Jay." Me and the girl roll our eyes.

"Welcome to Auradon prep" the stern lady said. "I'm Fairy Godmother" she paused then bowed. "Headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asks "As in Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?"

"Bibbidi-bobbidi, you know it," Fairy Godmother said.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal said while Fairy Godmother nodded. "And that sparkling wand."