Chapter 5

"Ugh, where am I?" Ben asks groggily.

"You're on the beautiful Jolly Rodger," Uma says in dismay.

Ben becomes aware and looks around the room pausing at me for a moment before moving on.

"How did I get here?" He asked.

"Long story short; Harry Hook here kidnapped you so we can get a deal, basically we want in, we want to go to Auradon." Uma says menacingly.

He looks at Uma. "You want to come to Auradon? Easy."

She smirks and begins to discuss the deal. I walk out the door.

Walking through the ship, I let out a sigh of relief when I walk out onto the deck and take in the isle air.

"Harry I know you're there," I say without turning around. 

"Aw darling..." He pauses and says the next word into my ear, "Ellie."

"Shhhhh!" I exclaim turning to him.

"Awww little miss princess of Auradon afraid to be caught on the big bad isle?" he says taunting with a smirk.

I move up to him, my face inches away from his, the smell of ash and sandalwood lingering in the air. 

"Awww the baby hookie thinks he has one on the daughter of the biggest baddest villain in town and the new student of Maleficent?" I smirk as his drops. 

His smirk comes back. I go to turn away, but he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. Holding both my arms, he begins to lean in. Throwing away all common sense I lean in two. Our lips meet, and he lets go of my arms, placing one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. 

Once the kiss breaks up I head to Uma's room and start playing with her seashell necklace. Little did she know, I knew how it worked and used the magic of the flower to use it. 

I start singing and slowly a glowing orb forms in the middle of the room. 

"Contact Maleficent," I say confidently.

The orb glows stronger, then the face of Maleficent appears. 

"How is our plan working?" She asks immediately.

I smirk wickedly, "perfectly, Uma is just arguing out the deal, I'm grabbing her mother's necklace so she can finish, then the throne is ours."

"You're sure you can add your magic in before the deal begins?" She asks.

"Yes, as long as I add my magic and part of the deal, it will bond together," I say nodding. "To be honest once my magic is added the deal becomes stronger and worth more; Uma already knows this."

she just nods. "Very well, good luck."

The orb fades and I take the necklace to Uma.

I quickly place my magic in just as Ben and Uma are about to sign. Once they have Uma passes the scroll to me and I sign.  The scroll glows and with a pop its gone.