Chapter 4

||I would just like thank tattoosforlife1 for voting and liking the story so far- Faith||

I rolled my eyes, could Mal be any more obvious? I think a giant glowing neon sign saying: THE VK'S PLAN TO STEAL THE MAGIC WAND! Would be the only thing more obvious than Mal right now.

"That was a long time ago and as I always say," Fairy Godmother started saying "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." She did some weird thing with her hands.

"I'm Ben," the guy introduced himself.

"Prince Benjamin" the girl interrupted. "Soon to be king."

"You had me at prince," Evie said stepping forward. "My mom's the Evil Queen, which makes me a princess and my friend is a princess." I step forward with Evie.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you," the girl said she looked at me "Your no princess either."

"Oh really?" I said, and she nodded "I'm the daughter of Queen Elsa, of Arendelle and Hades, God of the underworld" She looks at me scared "I think I'm more princess then you, and by the way, leave Evie alone." She nods looking terrified.

"This is Audrey," Ben says smiling at me trying to break the tension.

"Princess Audrey, his girlfriend," she interrupted again. I roll my eyes. "Right, Bennyboo? She grabs his hand. I don't know why but it annoys me, I see the ends of my hair go red in the car mirror.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother said. "The doors of wisdom are never shut" she says dramatically separating Ben and Audrey's hands. "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00 and as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews," and with that she left. Ben starts a long speech and starts shaking my hand first.

"It is so, so, so good to finally me...," he pausaes when jay punches him lightly on the shoulder "meet you all This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history..." "Is that chocolate?" He pauses again. "As the day, our two peoples began to heal." Ben says dramatically.

"Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are" Mal says sarcastically.

"A little bit over the top?" He asked Mal

"A little more than a little bit," She says sarcastically.

"Well, so much for my first impression." Ben says laughing

"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey says trying to break up the conversation between Mal and her boyfriend. I roll my eyes. Again.

"Yeah, you know what?" Audrey asks Mal "I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff," she pauses "Oh, my mom's aurora. Sleeping..."

"Beauty!" Mal interrupts her. "Yeah, I've heard the name, you know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."

"Water under the bridge," Audrey says totally fake.

"Totes!" Mal says and I mentally slap my face. Audrey and Mal then do this awkward fake laugh, everyone just stares.

"How about a tour?" Ben asks, I just shrug and stare Audrey down for that moment with Mal, I don't like Mal, but I HATE Audrey more. She looks down at the ground in fear then grabs Ben's hand and whispers to him. I zone out as Ben starts talking about the school.