Chapter 8

||Hey guys, thanks for reading, it's another filler chapter I am getting there but I had to start laying out the rest of the story. A big thanks to @Tanisha_Tabassum for the support and thanks to everyone whose reading, I didn't know if people would like my ideas because at this point I have thrown Descendants out the window, and will continue to throw original stories out the window because I hate doing what other people have done. Please stick around because I want this series to grow since I enjoy writing it so much- Faith||

We land in a library with tall bookshelves lining the walls. 

"Not bad love," Harry kisses my cheek.

"And safe, at least from intruders outside the bloodline," I say, a book catching my eye.

"What do you mean?" Uma asks.

"Dude is there food here? I'm starving," Gil interrupts.

"Of course, out the library, down the hall, first door," I say reaching for the book. "And like I said, bloodwards, impossible to break unless you are a child of Hades, from any reality, it doesn't matter it's still a version of him."

Uma looks at me confused, "what do you mean any reality?" 

I place the book on the table. "In there, is the family tree, rules and limits." 

Harry looks at me, "seriously darling, what are you talking about with 'realities'?"

"Realities are piled on top of each other, they become loops." I say and they look at me confused. "A loop is a world, reality, whatever what you want to call it, based on a single person that resets each time the person 'dies'.  In a sense, we're immortal, but only when the loop resets. A child of Hades can travel through realities and 'timelines', through the shadow realm, which is why it is such a risk."

"So... the Gods are around in every reality and therefore can break reality?" Uma asks. 

"No, the Gods are bound by the laws of the universes, as they're a singular fractal of a being in each universe they can't leave the reality they are in. A child of Hades however is a whole being, I'm one of the strongest as I have the flowers magic as well, I am potentially limitless." I say.

Harry looks at me "potentially?"

"That's where those rules kick in, it regulates how I use my powers, but by the looks of it I can use the magic of the flower limit-lessly," I say.

Uma opens her mouth but Gil comes running in, "huge dog, huge dog!"

"Awww Cerberus is home." I squeal.

I run out the house into the garden where a huge three headed dog lies with it's heads on it's paws. 

I hug the dog and scratch one of it's heads and it growls appreciatively. 

"Guys, it's just my father's dog, he doesn't bite." I say to Uma, Harry and Gil who just stare at me. 

"Whatever, plotting time," Uma says walking back into the house followed by Harry and Gil. I just sigh and run after them, it's time to show the world what true villains look like. 

The Daughter of Fire and IceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara