Chapter 9

||Okay guys so I've got the ending in mind so it's probably only a few chapter before I end this book, the story does continue so I hope you guys enjoy that once I start it :) . I would just once again like to thank all of you; 118 votes and 4.5k reads, like that is wayyy more than I ever thought Id get so thanks- Faith||

We were in the middle of planning when a knock echos through the house. 

"I thought you said it was safe," Uma whisper yelled at me.

"I did say bloodline, children of Hades could be living in this loop," I say back to her.  
I walk down the hall and to the door to find Maleficent on the doorstep.

"Guys," I yell. "Guess who it is?"

"Hades?" Uma asks.

"Close," Maleficent sings. 

Uma, Harry and Gil stare at Maleficent.  

I turn back to her smirking, "How did you get here?"

"I am a daughter of Hades myself," She replies. 

"THAT'S IT!" I shout running back into the libary.

They all follow me confused. 

"Mal! She takes the blame of freeing the isle." I say excitedly. "If we can get her jealous enough, she'll go back to old ways and we can make it look like she freed the isle, then we can take control of the villains and rule Auradon."

"So by the time the isles free, they've all blamed Mal, she's an outcast, we take care of her and Auradon's ours." Uma says connecting the dots.

"How are we going to get Mal jealous enough to put the blame on her?" Gil asks confused. 

Me, Harry and Uma look at each other, "Benny-boo."

Maleficent starts nodding, "sounds deviant enough to work, make sure little..." she pauses disgust clearly written on her face, "Mal... is taught a lesson."

Once Maleficent is gone and Gil and Uma go and get food to eat, its just me and Harry.

"Are you sure about this babe, I might accidentally cheat on you and I don't want that to affect us," I say looking him in the eyes.

He comes up to me and pulls me in by my waist, "Darling don't worry, I know you want me."

I wrap my arms around his neck, "you're so full of yourself, you know that right." 

"But you love me anyway," he says leaning in.

"Of course," I say leaning in as well.

"I love you too," he says before his lips touch mine. He snakes one hand up and grabs my face and I run my hands through his hair as he pulls me closer. 

Gil and Uma come in and Uma coughs to get our attention. 
"Are we going to go back to school before we get caught?" She asks impatiently.

I turn my face, "yeah one minute." I turn back and briefly kiss Harry. 

I step and take his hand and Uma's. Focusing on the boys dorm room a storm cloud surrounds us and we're back at school.

"Ugh classes tomorrow," Uma moans before walking out and heading to our dorm. 

I turn and face Harry, holding his hands in mine, "see you tomorrow babe, love ya."

"Love ya too Darling," He says before he quickly kisses me. 

I walk out and follow Uma to our dorm, the plan whirling around in my head, tomorrow is the start of our rule of Auradon.