FIVE.

"I'll help you to clean up," Julian decided, and Presnel frowned when he saw the mess that his kitchen was now.

"Of course not," he said, but Julian was determined, seeking forgiveness for what happened last night. They washed the dishes and cleaned the room in thirty minutes, not without laughing.

"I know that you don't wanna ask but what I said yesterday was true. I mean, when I said that I preferred boys."

Presnel nodded, not really knowing what to answer.

"I also like girls. But I prefer boys, I think."

"You think?" Presnel raised an eyebrow.

"I think," he nodded. " I'm not sure yet."

"Mmh. You should make sure that it is the case."

"Yes," Julian nodded.

There was a silence, and Presnel cleared his throat.

"Thank you for helping me to clean. Do you feel better?"

"Yes, thank you. I'll give you back your sweatpants," he said, looking at his legs, and Presnel shook his head.

"No, keep it. You'll give it back later on."

"You sure?" Julian frowned.

"Yeah, don't worry."

"Okay. I gotta go, I have to...clean my house," he said, and even thought it sounded like an excuse, Presnel didn't say anything about it.

"No problem, I'll give you a ride."

Five minutes later, they were in Presnel's car, and obviously, he was singing every single song on the radio, which made Julian laugh.

"Why are you making fun of me?" he smiled, and Julian shrugged.

"You can't sing."

"Yeah, I hear that a lot," Presnel nodded before starting to sing again.